The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, I am not really experienced in this myself, as me being a virgin and all lol. But its diffrent for everyone, some girls bleed some dont.
And I am sure you are not supposed to bleed by oral.
Hymen breaking. Some do, some don't. I didn't.
Reply 3
yeah girls don't bleed by oral but with sex it can differ from girl to girl.
Reply 4
Anonymous
Well, I am not really experienced in this myself, as me being a virgin and all lol. But its diffrent for everyone, some girls bleed some dont.
And I am sure you are not supposed to bleed by oral.

unless they bite:biggrin:

Some girls do bleed when they lose they're virginity, this is because of the hymen breaking. However these days quite often the hymen has been broken through sport or something without the girl noticing. It's nothing to worry about, and it certainly isn't blood gushing from a stab wound lol
whats with all the anons?
i didn't personally bleed when my hymen broke.
Reply 6
.pushing.charlotte.
whats with all the anons?

Maybe some people don't wanna talk about their bleeding vaginas over the internet.
Ashbourne1
Maybe some people don't wanna talk about their bleeding vaginas over the internet.

oh yes. because it's so embarrasing and unheard of.

let me go hang my head in shame for mentioning my va-jay-jay on an internet forum.
Anonymous
A bit embarrassing so therefore I decided to keep it anon. WHen a girl first has sex or first has somethng put into their vagina I heard that they bleed. Could someone explain this to me further? In what case do they bleed? Is it all girls? Can it occur during both sex and oral sex? etc.
Purely out of curiosity's sake; how old are you?
Reply 9
They should not bleed from oral
But its normal for a virgin (or a girl new to sex) to bleed, not all girls bleed though.
Before sex use plenty of lube, do a lot of foreplay and maybe ask her beforehand to "play with her self using a sex toy" to loosen herself up so you both can enjoy it more.
If she does bleed stop intercourse!
When i lost my virginity i didn't bleed immediately..but a good few hours after, and talking too friends that seems rather common.

It's due too the hymen breaking, and is totally natural and normal..nothing too worry about!
I bled about the first 5 times i had sex. No idea why. It was painfull though...
Reply 12
Anonymous
A bit embarrassing so therefore I decided to keep it anon. WHen a girl first has sex or first has somethng put into their vagina I heard that they bleed. Could someone explain this to me further? In what case do they bleed? Is it all girls? Can it occur during both sex and oral sex? etc.

I didn't bleed when it was my first time. So girls do, some don't. If they do bleed it's just the hymen breaking.
yes we bleed
on my first time i bled quite a bit
and it ********* hurt too
They bleed because their hymen breaks. This may be as soon as the guy is inside you, or slightly after. Also, not all girls bleed; some do and some don't, some girls may also bleed a lot more than others. You may only bleed the first time you have sex, or a few times after as well, it all depends on the individual so don't be too worried. Bleeding doesn't occur during oral sex, just sex.
I bled a little...I'd only finished my period like a day before aswell so I think that might have made it worse!

I bled for a few days after aswell - only TINY amounts...nothing major.

I've heard of people bleeding a lot and making a real mess =S
Reply 16
Anonymous
yes we bleed
on my first time i bled quite a bit
and it ********* hurt too

same here.
Nothing wrong with a bit of Bleeding Love

harharhar
Reply 18
They should put more stickies in the H&R sub forum because every other question asks about bleeding during sex..
Bateman
They should put more stickies in the H&R sub forum because every other question asks about bleeding during sex..

Or people should just learn to search :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending