The Student Room Group

IMDB Top 250 films leaderboard - how many have you watched?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 221
69 - have a lot of them on my wanted list or have them at home and haven't watched em yet.

Kudos to anyone else who's seen metropolis, saw it at the BFI - Amazing film, new print as well.

not bad...thought i had seen around half and yeah as poster above have got loads more on the hard-drive but never got around to watching them
thanks for the negative rating :|
Not too many, under 30, around 22/23 I think
Reply 228
39 :/ I couldn't be bothered to create an account
Reply 229
98/250
39. Better than I thought, I don't really watch many films, and a lot of the ones I have seen in the past few years have been Asian, wasn't expecting some of those to be on that list.. but I love Howl's Moving Castle! :love:
Reply 231
Reply 232

only gained 1 film in 2 months, kinda sad
Reply 233
When I started counting, I had about 70, I think, now I have 172/250. The 78 that remain will be watched one day but many don't excite me that much. It's a decent list but there are many which are much better.
I won't join that website though, because I'm already on this one, which has the IMDB list and about 100 others.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 234
I'm surprised Stalag 17 and Some Like It Hot are that list. :smile:

Damn, I need to watch more films. And I do Film Studies. :frown:

BAHHH

Wow. That is rubbish :p:
There are quite a few on that list that I need to see though, so should get round to it :p:
Original post by MrCarmady

Original post by MrCarmady
When I started counting, I had about 70, I think, now I have 172/250. The 78 that remain will be watched one day but many don't excite me that much. It's a decent list but there are many which are much better.
I won't join that website though, because I'm already on this one, which has the IMDB list and about 100 others.

That looks like a very good website. I'll look into it more when I have a bit more time.

not bad :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending