The Student Room Group

Insecure about my body

Hey, I'm really insecure about my body and i hate looking at myself in the mirror. I am pear shaped, a size 6 on top but a size 10 on bottom and my body looks weird. I have a very small waist but a huge bum. Is there anything i can do to reduce the size of my bottom half? exercises or certain diets? I'd try anything to make my body look more even.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It never hurts to make sure you're eating properly. Doing muscle exercises won't diminish the size of your legs/butt because there will still be fat there. Just go for a run.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ilovepetedoherty<3
Hey, I'm really insecure about my body and i hate looking at myself in the mirror. I am pear shaped, a size 6 on top but a size 10 on bottom and my body looks weird. I have a very small waist but a huge bum. Is there anything i can do to reduce the size of my bottom half? exercises or certain diets? I'd try anything to make my body look more even.

Who said this was a bad thing? :holmes:
Reply 3
Pics?
Reply 4
Original post by RedGuy

Original post by RedGuy
Pics?

It might seem absolutely abhorrent a suggestion at first, but consider what this guy says. A lot of people are insecure about their looks when they are actually good looking! If you do decided to post a pic and this is the case, then we can help you be more confident by simply complimenting you.

Or, if we agree that your insecurities are justified, then we can help you to improve on them thus providing another method for you to become more confident. :smile: :yy:
If it makes you feel any better...Most guys would probably happily do you. Bear in mind I said "if".
Reply 6
Nothing wrong with being pear shaped.

I think you have good measurements.
Reply 7
Original post by HSG1992
If it makes you feel any better...Most guys would probably happily do you. Bear in mind I said "if".

You sir got my last rep of the day :awesome:.
Original post by Nephilim
You sir got my last rep of the day :awesome:.

And you sir shall get my first rep of the next day. :smile:
Reply 9
Clearly not that insecure now are you?
Reply 10
you look in proportion. get a grip.

there :smile:

Yep, you look fine. I'll leave it to the straight guys to say they'd do you...
i am insecure, i didnt come on here to be slagged people asked for pictures? i just want some advice for my lower body
Reply 13
i am insecure, i didnt come on here to be slagged people asked for pictures? i just want some advice for my lower body

^^
(edited 12 years ago)
Are you being serious? O_o

I'd bang you so hard you wouldn't be about to walk for Christmas and New Years!
Reply 15
Oh man I would love to do you.

(My first solicitous post! :colondollar:)

Original post by Currrrtisssss
Are you being serious? O_o

I'd bang you so hard you wouldn't be about to walk for Christmas and New Years!

:five:
(edited 12 years ago)
i have no idea how to work this, so i didnt realise this is a public forum
Reply 17
If it helps, most girls are insecure about their bodies so you're not the only one feeling like this - we'l never be happy as women! You sound ok to me but if you want to be in proportion, maybe general weight loss is the best option?
i try diets and exercise but i lose weight on top which i dont want to do
Original post by Nephilim
Oh man I would love to do you.

(My first solicitous post! :colondollar:)

:five:

Bromantic three some?

Don't worry about the solicitousness, have a look at some of the profiles of girls with pics of themselves on here and notice all the creepy dudes coming onto them on there visitor message things lol!

Quick Reply