The Student Room Group

Guys..what underrated things do you like about the female body ??

Guys say they like breasts and bums but is that it are they the main things?

Also if a woman/girl is naked, semi clothed do you notice small things about her like a spot on her skin, small scars or do you only notice the main things that turn you on?

Scroll to see replies

My boyfriend really likes my belly button. Possibly even more than he likes my breasts and bum. :s
Reply 2
Big eyes/pupils
Shoulders and waist, though small scars can be interesting as well.
I knew a girl once who had a tooth missing, it was one of her upper molars and when she smiled she had a little gap at the side, she looked really cute, if that counts.

Generally I like nice feet, small and well looked after, they're cute.

Arms that have some shape and aren't skinny are quite attractive.

I also love their necks, when it looks smooth and leads down to their cleavage and their collarbones aren't protruding, I think that's quite sexy.

And calves, muscly calves are nice because they add shape to the legs.

Also some girls have little dimples on their knuckles, it's really sweet.

Sorry for the long post.
Soft skin and lips :love:
Reply 6
Belly buttons and for some reason...sweat on the inner thighs during sexy time.
The nose. Got to love a cute nose.
chubby girls :teeth:, Thick thighs, small feet, soft biceps - no visual muscles just soft, back dimples:moon:
Original post by Wilfred Little
I knew a girl once who had a tooth missing, it was one of her upper molars and when she smiled she had a little gap at the side, she looked really cute, if that counts.

Generally I like nice feet, small and well looked after, they're cute.

Arms that have some shape and aren't skinny are quite attractive.

I also love their necks, when it looks smooth and leads down to their cleavage and their collarbones aren't protruding, I think that's quite sexy.

And calves, muscly calves are nice because they add shape to the legs.

Also some girls have little dimples on their knuckles, it's really sweet.

Sorry for the long post.

Just felt so unattractive reading this post... I have size 8 feet, and I have a bony chest. Random people actually comment on it. Would that be a turn off?
Original post by Anonymous
Just felt so unattractive reading this post... I have size 8 feet, and I have a bony chest. Random people actually comment on it. Would that be a turn off?

why on earth are you even asking this? So you can beat yourself up because a random stranger on the internet doesn't like the idea of a protruding collar bone.

I hate to sound harsh but get a life
(edited 11 years ago)
Bums...especially, bumholes! A divine entry point to nirvana.

I've dated slim women before, everything I posted was just preference and things I notice, it's not to be taken seriously.

Size 8 isn't massive anyway, my ex had size 7 feet and they were fine.:tongue:
Reply 13
I like tall slim girls as they tend to have long legs and smooth, sexy backs...OHBABY
Reply 14

I have a bony chest, big protuding collar bones and this weird sticking out lumpy shaped non-symmetrical bony bit on the right side of my ridcage just bellow my collar bone. People pointed it out to me the first time they saw me wearing a lower cut top.

My boyfriend loves it. Everyone has different preferences and combinations of features on themselves too, no two people are the same. The things that make a person attractive are their specific unique arrangement in combination with their personality and the way they move/the way they shine through themselves. Embrace and love the weird things about yourself, it's the healthiest way to be.
Preferences and the people that someone has previously been drawn to shouldn't make you feel bad, it doesn't change the fact that you are you. I look completely different to my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend, but I can tell he finds me irresistable. :wink:
Reply 15
Original post by twinklegirl7
My boyfriend really likes my belly button. Possibly even more than he likes my breasts and bum. :s

I was thinking "it resembles a hole" but your arse has a hole so then i was thinking.."hmmm", strange boy.

I like belly buttons too. Tickle them with a tongue/finger.
Original post by twinklegirl7

ditto, but i really like belly buttons :biggrin:
Reply 17
cute, small feet and toes. back of the neck, hands, ear lobes, arms, cheeks, stomach etc
Reply 18
I love a nice flat stomach with a belly button piercing..
Reply 19
Nice feet, good legs, long straight black hair, round, tight bum and sizeable breasts. Small scars are ok I suppose. Spots on the face are really off putting tbh, especially if they're like big birth mark style ones. Still, if you can sort them out with make up and look hot then that's that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending