The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Winchester School of Art 2012 applicants ?

Hey,

Im going to WSA in september, trying to find some fellow applicants out there ! :smile: Im doing Graphic Arts :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hi I'm going to winchester too (hopefully) and doing graphic arts so I might see you there! :wink:

Are you coming from A levels or a foundation year?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Revilo118
Hi I'm going to winchester too (hopefully) and doing graphic arts so I might see you there! :wink:

Are you coming from A levels or a foundation year?

Hey :smile: yay, someone else who is hopefully doing the course! I'm coming from doing a Extended Diploma in Graphics at College, what about you ? :smile::smile:
Reply 3
Theres a group on Facebook going for people who are going in september heres the link - http://www.facebook.com/groups/427425250623922/ :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ArtInTheSky
Hey :smile: yay, someone else who is hopefully doing the course! I'm coming from doing a Extended Diploma in Graphics at College, what about you ? :smile::smile:

I'm coming from A levels, one of them being graphics :wink:

And cheers for the fb link, I've joined so hopefully might chat to some other people :smile:
Reply 5
I'm coming from A levels, one of them being graphics :wink:

And cheers for the fb link, I've joined so hopefully might chat to some other people :smile:

Ahh cool, i wanted to do Graphics at A level, but they didn't have it at my school, so i went to college :smile:

Cool, I'll add you on Facebook, whats your name ?
Reply 6
Ahh cool, i wanted to do Graphics at A level, but they didn't have it at my school, so i went to college :smile:

Cool, I'll add you on Facebook, whats your name ?

Sure its Oliver Surey :wink:
Reply 7

Hello I will be there :smile:

Doing Fashion Marketing.
Reply 8

Ive added you :smile:
Hi i am on the JCR for WSA there is now an official fb group for freshers, type in 'Winchester school of art freshers 2012' and join now! :smile:! see u all in sept!
Reply 10
Original post by caramelbear28
Hi i am on the JCR for WSA there is now an official fb group for freshers, type in 'Winchester school of art freshers 2012' and join now! :smile:! see u all in sept!

At least. :biggrin:
Reply 11
Hey,

Im going to WSA in september, trying to find some fellow applicants out there ! :smile: Im doing Graphic Arts :biggrin:

I'm starting the Graphic Arts course in Winchester School of Arts this september too! :biggrin:

did you get your summer project yet?
Reply 12
Original post by Karo
I'm starting the Graphic Arts course in Winchester School of Arts this september too! :biggrin:

did you get your summer project yet?

Hey, Its Charlotte, I have you on Facebook =)

I did get the summer project :smile: xx
Reply 13
I am doing Fashion Marketing!! :colondollar:
Reply 14
Original post by WingL

Hii =)
Reply 15
Original post by WingL

Get on the bus;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263545743746427/

:cool:
Reply 16
I'm doing fashion marketing! Is there anyone who's staying in southampton accomodation?
Reply 17
Original post by geneva7
I'm doing fashion marketing! Is there anyone who's staying in southampton accomodation?

I'm in Erasmus Park hehe :-) are you in the FB group?
Reply 18
Original post by geneva7

Hey :smile: No, i'm Erasmus Park :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending