The Student Room Group

Should I get my ears pierced a third time?

I want to get my ears done again but it won't be in line with the first two piercings so I can't decide. Would it look stupid? On the ear lobe.
I don't understand what you mean by 'it won't be in line' (I'm imagining three lobe piercings, which I think is pretty common and looks alright?). Ink the dot on and see if you like it. And if you do want it done, then just go for it. If you then decide against it, just take it out and let it heal over. :smile:
Reply 2
I hesitated for ages over my third love piercing, finally went for it and I love it. It's not completely symmetrically spaced with the other two as it had to be below the cartilage but once I've got earrings in all three holes you can't tell. It did take longer to heal than my first two though, possibly because it gets knocked a bit more.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Reply 4
Nope
No. The odd piercing looks fine. More than 2 (heck probably 1) just looks tacky.
a third piercing will make the world end, don't you knooow.

r u srs making a thread about this. just do it
Reply 7
Just go for it! But make sure you don't use a piercing gun, go to a studio and save yourself the associated risks.

http://www.safepiercing.org/piercing/faq/#guns
Reply 8
nipple.

GAY-PRIDE-FLAG.jpg
Original post by iheartplums
I want to get my ears done again but it won't be in line with the first two piercings so I can't decide. Would it look stupid? On the ear lobe.

If you go to a professional piercing studio they will help you with the placement to make sure they're in line etc.
Reply 10
well thanks for your answers but i decided against it in the end!

Quick Reply