The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

University of Northampton... William Carey Halls?!

Hi Everyone, I decided to make a new thread about University of Northampton and those staying in William Carey Halls of Residence. I Just thought it would be a good opportunity for me to get to know people before I start uni.

Im Staying in Flat 41

& I am studying Accounting and Marketing :frown::biggrin:
Reply 1
Hey I'm in Flat 41 too room 5 :smile: Studying Sport & Exercise Science, glad I found someone! :smile: xox
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Yayyyy!! :biggrin: I'm glad I found someone too! Nice to meet you :biggrin: I've been trying to find out who's staying in my flat for ages, I just want to make new friends before I start lol xx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Hahaha sweet I only got my offer last night came on here & yours was the first post was like woop :biggrin: Yeah can't wait to start uni should be great fun :smile: So where abouts are you from? Xox
Reply 4
I'm all the way in London! Lol! Yeah I can't wait to start too! I'm looking forward to freshers week :biggrin: xx

Reply 5
Ah sweet I'm not to far away - Colchester in Essex :smile: Ahh I just wanna start now, going to be so cool living away from home literally cannot wait!Northamptons of what I've read iss pretty good for nightlife, so should be good :biggrin:
Reply 6
Yes! I heard the nightlife is pretty awesome. It's gonna be so weird living on my own, but I'm looking forward to it. I really hope our other flat mates are really nice xx

Reply 7
im in flat 42 but i cant find anyone else :frown:!!!!
Reply 8
Flat 36 :smile:
Reply 9
I'm in flat 46 :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by lilyenefer
im in flat 42 but i cant find anyone else :frown:!!!!

I'm in flat 44 and I can't find anyone either!! :frown:
Flat 30 + studying biology!? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Quick Reply