The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

antididdy
:troll:

:rolleyes:
I could prove it if you really wanted....
Reply 21
Yep get a bucket of water, and empty it over the toilet from a great height. That should break it up a little. :biggrin:

EDIT: Make sure its not too high, you don't want everything splashing out of the toilet.
Next time you go, force pressurised wee onto the poo and try and shift it off. At least if that doesn't work, you will have a well lubricated bowl to flush it off
Reply 23
ahh this thread made me laugh so much! thanks for brightening my day! :biggrin:
Reply 24
Reply 25
parpirate
:rolleyes:
I could prove it if you really wanted....

I can prove you are a troll
Reply 26
the suspense is killing me..
antididdy
I can prove you are a troll

No you can't.
I was expecting a few crap jokes to have been said by now...
Reply 29
haahah classic.
Eat it :teeth:
Latex gloves, dig it out.

If not, epsom salts do it, according to my boyfriend...
Paint a big smiley face on it, make a sign that says "Hi *housemate's name*" and stick it in the turd with a toothpick. Give the poop a name and insist he stays there.

If you're lucky, your housemate will see the funny side and accept Percy Poo as a member of the family.
Reply 33
Fill a bucket with hot water and pour it into the toilet. The force of the water should push it away and the hot water gets rid of any toilet paper.
Toilet brush whilst flushing seemed to work, though the brush then needed some cleaning :s

Thanks for your help guys :biggrin:
emmielociraptor
Paint a big smiley face on it, make a sign that says "Hi *housemate's name*" and stick it in the turd with a toothpick. Give the poop a name and insist he stays there.

If you're lucky, your housemate will see the funny side and accept Percy Poo as a member of the family.

If only it was Christmas it would be Mr Hanky the Christmas poo...
Reply 36
just put a load of toilet paper over it, then he wont even see it
Reply 37
Lmao, put something in it to dissolve it haha, bleach? baking soda? ahaa poo eruption!
I know you've already done it but doesn't sticking a wad of toilet paper to your hand and a quick prod do the job? Not really that gross....
Do you have a computer in your bathroom?

Latest