The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London BSc Business Management 2012 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by macboo
Same.. The wait is killing me. I'm only waiting on kings.

where else have you got offers (rejections) from?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 101
Original post by macboo
Same.. The wait is killing me. I'm only waiting on kings.

yeh same here, just waiting for kings now....but it probs wont be my firm..but still...im tired of waiting. Where else have you applied to?
Reply 102
Original post by paulas
yeh same here, just waiting for kings now....but it probs wont be my firm..but still...im tired of waiting. Where else have you applied to?

Original post by viksta1000
where else have you got offers (rejections) from?

offers from UCL IMB, st andrews, and RHL. waiting for KCL and soas (but dont really care about soas so it dosent count lol) :smile: what about you guys?
Reply 103
Original post by macboo
offers from UCL IMB, st andrews, and RHL. waiting for KCL and soas (but dont really care about soas so it dosent count lol) :smile: what about you guys?

oooh..ive applied to UCL, had an interview but they havnt got back to me with the decision yet, & got offers from Queen mary, Westminister & rejected by city uni
Original post by macboo

oooh tricky one between UCL and KCL there (assuming you get an offer which im sure you will)

as a KCL student, even i will admit that UCL > KCL...but we despise them

but BM > IMB :biggrin:

btw, thought you'd like to know, there's a couple of guys who i know on my course who rejected UCL for King's simply because we have a better course with a more 'relaxed' approach
Reply 105
Original post by viksta1000
oooh tricky one between UCL and KCL there (assuming you get an offer which im sure you will)

as a KCL student, even i will admit that UCL > KCL...but we despise them

but BM > IMB :biggrin:

btw, thought you'd like to know, there's a couple of guys who i know on my course who rejected UCL for King's simply because we have a better course with a more 'relaxed' approach

yea thats kinda my only worry, choosing between BM and IMB and the uni (assuming i get KCL) sigh. thanks for the info though! do you mean relaxed as in there'll my less work :P
Original post by macboo
yea thats kinda my only worry, choosing between BM and IMB and the uni (assuming i get KCL) sigh. thanks for the info though! do you mean relaxed as in there'll my less work :P

kind of yes...there will be a high workload wherever you go, im not going to beat around the bush, this is uni so expect a workload similar to that during may/june time in A levels....but we have the perfect balance of work life and social life...
I have just read the Kings College Applicants 2011 thread, and there were loads of business rejections at the end of april :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 108
Original post by scaredofexams
I have just read the Kings College Applicants 2011 thread, and there were loads of business rejections at the end of april :frown: :frown: :frown:

omg what..at the end of April?? but i swear unis have to reply by march 31st?
Original post by paulas
omg what..at the end of April?? but i swear unis have to reply by march 31st?

They 'aim' to send out all replys by the 31st March, but this isn't always the case and Kings are well known for being very late :frown:
Waiting on a response from them, really quite nervous now actually, since reading my personal statement back is cringeworthy
Date of offer: 06/02/12
Offer: AAAb
GCSEs: 4xA* 2xA 1xB 2xC
AS-levels: AAAB
Predicted A2s: A*A*A* (possibly AAA)

Finally received all of my offers...decision time now! :smile:
Reply 112
still nothing from kingss yet :frown: :frown:
Original post by paulas
still nothing from kingss yet :frown: :frown:

Same. Hope...fading.
Reply 114
Original post by I Gurn Hard
Same. Hope...fading.

same....
Reply 115
Got my offer :smile: after 4 months.

Date of offer: 02/03/2012.
Offer: AAAb.
GCSE's: 7A's 2B's.
AS Levels: AABB.
Predicted grades: AAA

Firming King's and insuring Bristol for management, thank you UCAS :smile:
I just got an offer for this course yesterday (01/03/12), excited!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 117
Hey guys. I'm an international student and I would like to do a bachalor ( BSc Business and management ) at KCL. But I would also like to know which university between Warwick, LSE, Kings, Exeter or Leicester should be taken to be able to apply for an MBA at London Business School.
Voilà.
Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 118
Original post by mgimsy
Hey guys. I'm an international student and I would like to do a bachalor ( BSc Business and management ) at KCL. But I would also like to know which university between Warwick, LSE, Kings, Exeter or Leicester should be taken to be able to apply for an MBA at London Business School.
Voilà.
Thanks guys :smile:

warwick or LSE are your best bet
Been rejected :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest