The Student Room Group

Things people do on facebook that annoy/amuse you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by original_username
Depending on how old you are you may or may not get this too.

My news feed is jam packed with people taking photos of their baby and putting them on facebook. Your babys are ugly and I don't want them in my news feed. kthnxbye

Always with ridiculous names too. And the work section changes to 'Full-time mommy' or some ****.
Original post by nish81
what's wrong with that? :s-smilie:

Why do you do it?

So people can see how much of a great life you lead?
I deleted my facebook.
Reply 43
Original post by ROYP
Always with ridiculous names too. And the work section changes to 'Full-time mommy' or some ****.

how about Maz 'Hunnii Starh (Say Kusmeh-Broo)

o_O
Posting about 'mad' nights at 11pm.
Farmville.
Original post by *Boofle*
... And one of her friends had gotten one of Kurt Kobain (could see it because she commented on it and it came up in my feed), and proudly proclaimed to all those who asked who it was that it was 'Kirk Kobain'. :facepalm:

Amazing! :smile:

I hate those "Im not perfect, Im not a model, Im not the prettiest girl....." posts.
Reply 46
1) using hashtags on facebook pisses me off
2) pictures of chicks pouting everywhere you look. really its not a good look you look constipated :/
How has this not come up yet?!

Zuoxg.jpg

(I know it was a hoax, but still sums up SO much of what goes on on Facebook...)
"inbox me a number and I'll say something about you".
Reply 49
People that you met once for less than 5 minutes sending you a friend request.
People you have never met sending you a friend request.
People that are on facebook every second of their lives but cannot reply to texts or pick up their phone.
People that have like 1000+ friends really?
People that live and breathe facebook 24/7.
Reply 50
When I realise how crap my life is compared to my friends'.
Reply 51
Original post by Besakt
People that you met once for less than 5 minutes sending you a friend request.

hahhaa. So true!
Being sent a friend quest by someone whose name I don't recognise and them not telling me who they are.
Original post by ROYP

Saw one that said 'Works at: Marriage' the other day.
Original post by original_username
Depending on how old you are you may or may not get this too.

My news feed is jam packed with people taking photos of their baby and putting them on facebook. Your babys are ugly and I don't want them in my news feed. kthnxbye

omg this, so many ugly babies :no:
Reply 55
People that have a profile picture of a car or something stupid or a footballer then saying to girls "you're buff wanna link xxxxx"

You're like 10 dude. stfu
Original post by hughcapet
People having almighty catfights online, where big groups of 'friends' divide into two or more factions and proceed to slag each other off.:rolleyes:

Very undignified.

thats the BEST part of facebook! it's like eastenders but real life!
Reply 57
this... http://goo.gl/l9XAL hahhahaaha!!!!!!
Someone saying something like "Someone pop up on chat?" or "Someone come pick me up in town?" as if they are expecting some random person on their friends list to turn up :angry:
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe

ON.EVERY.OTHER.PROFILE.

Quick Reply

Latest