The Student Room Group

If you could only have one child, would you prefer to have a boy or a girl?

Poll

Boy or Girl?

And why?

Vb

Scroll to see replies

A boy because I'd have more in common with them, and I can't be dealing with hormonal teenage girls ..

No offence
Boy.
I can't deal with all of the drama. :hand:

jk, but yeah a boy cause like above, more in common :tongue:
Reply 3
Boy - simple
Boy, we can wear the same clothes.
Reply 5
A boy. I don't know why, I've just always seen myself having a son one day. Possibly more children, but always at least one son. I think the bond I have with my father is something really special and something unique to father-son relationships, I'd like that bond with my own child.
Reply 6
Girl. Not sure why but boy seems boring and ordinary.
Reply 7
Boy
The wet bed conversation is a lot easier than the bloody mattress conversation
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Boy- I can understand them a lot easier. As long as they've got a bed, food and a decent internet connection they'll be happy enough :tongue:
Reply 9
Girl!!
Reply 10
Original post by ROYP
Girl. Not sure why but boy seems boring and ordinary.

equally ordinary to a girl, no? :tongue:
Boy, costs less in my opinion.
A boy, I need someone to pass on my name to. The men of my family seem to have four different names which just get recycled and alternate from First and Middle Names.
Reply 13
Original post by Vazzyb
equally ordinary to a girl, no? :tongue:

I think it's 'cause I'm already a boy and know what it's like to grow up as a boy. Having a girl seems like it would be more interesting and new to me. Though I am aware having a child is the same as being a child lol. Was just my initial feeling anyway.
Reply 14
Boy, he can carry on my bloodline.
Reply 15
It honestly wouldn't matter to me what gender my future child turned out to be, I'd still love him/her all the same. :h:
Boys are generally easier to deal with.
Reply 17
Original post by lilyobz
Boy, he can carry on my bloodline.

girls still do that...i think

just not the family name
Has to be a little girl. That i can dress up in cute dresses and plait her hair :smile: awh
A boy.

Because girls are Nancies, and they can't drink liquor.

Quick Reply

Latest