The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Urgh, don't. It's just how you orgasm. Everyone cums differently. It's not uncommon.
Don't worry, it just makes the guy feel they've done well :wink:
Reply 3
Hehe, ok, thanks for making me relax about it!
when my clit is rubbed in a certain way/spot my legs shake uncontrollably, its really funny, there must be nerves connected from my leg through that area, because I can't help it its really odd. And I can't do it myself, only guys can do it, its really random. but when its happened they don''t seem to mind. its either sexy or amusing. for me its a mixture, it feels great but I find it really funny!
Reply 5
Dont worry about a thing, your bf will feel like hes done a good job.
Nobody is ever going to make you orgasm and then think "Oh no, she's a freak". No matter how weird your reaction (within reason - maybe if you started morris dancing or something people might be a bit bothered by it), if someone thinks you're hot enough to be making you orgasm in the first place, they will think you orgasming is also pretty hot.
Reply 7
My ex used to do pretty much the exact same thing! ... hot stuff! wouldn't worry about it!! :tongue:
Reply 8
As a bloke, I would feel complemented if that happened.
Reply 9
Kisses on the neck make me shiver uncontrollably, never mind the rest of it. So no worries, OP, it's totally normal. :smile:
Reply 10
Totally normal and so cute as well
Reply 11
I've never seen one of these :frown:.. I'm unlucky..
minim
I've never seen one of these :frown:.. I'm unlucky..

Or just not very good?
pasta_man_beast
Or just not very good?

Haha.
Reply 14
The Strangest Quark
Nobody is ever going to make you orgasm and then think "Oh no, she's a freak". No matter how weird your reaction (within reason - maybe if you started morris dancing or something people might be a bit bothered by it), if someone thinks you're hot enough to be making you orgasm in the first place, they will think you orgasming is also pretty hot.

:rofl:
You just made me choke on my sandwich
AnastasiaJ
:rofl:
You just made me choke on my sandwich

I choked on my coffee.
Anonymous
when my clit is rubbed in a certain way/spot my legs shake uncontrollably, its really funny, there must be nerves connected from my leg through that area, because I can't help it its really odd. And I can't do it myself, only guys can do it, its really random. but when its happened they don''t seem to mind. its either sexy or amusing. for me its a mixture, it feels great but I find it really funny!

i totally know what you mean!!! it's so weird!
I've only shook..infact it was the only time i had a multiple orgasm, it happens..enjoy them :smile:
my boyfriend shook a bit when we were having sex..i was a bit like wtf? and it threw me off (not literally!) a bit
i guess it was kind of funny...
Reply 19
The Strangest Quark
(within reason - maybe if you started morris dancing or something people might be a bit bothered by it)

+rep for making me laugh!

Latest