The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
diary of a bad man is s**t, it optimises pakistanis, how dumb they are and why they are the pit of society.
these videos should be taken off youtube, they are encouring children to behave badly and "gangsta".

his islamic "lectures" at the end of the videos are a waste of time, i just skip it so i dont have to be patronised. i have only watched up to three of his videos. i cant deal with inbreds like this.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by DJkG.1
Lolol he's so funny.

I'm yet to see the last 2 vids...

Haha yepp, the random things he says..:biggrin:
I think i've only watched upto the 4th? Couldnt be bothered after that one tbh :colone:
Reply 482
Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
Haha yepp, the random things he says..:biggrin:
I think i've only watched upto the 4th? Couldnt be bothered after that one tbh :colone:

Whattttt... watch them!! lol
Reply 483
Original post by Phantom_X
lol, i thought they were jokes. but I have a few very devout muslim friends who say it is haram because he is making fun of eid/the burka etc. Im not sure why, but im sure once the wahabi brigade arrive they will enlighten us.

lol "the wahabi brigade"
Original post by DJkG.1
Whattttt... watch them!! lol

how many are there?!!
& Lol i'm pretty busy atm, havent got time for it :tongue: toooo busy with school stuff :/ ergh.
Reply 485
You're easily pleased.

Here's a tip: come on this site when you have a sense of humour.

Cheers, Hen_1 20:49 23/9/11
Reply 486
Original post by im hard
diary of a bad man is s**t, it optimises pakistanis, how dumb they are and why they are the pit of society.
these videos should be taken off youtube, they are encouring children to behave badly and "gangsta".

his islamic "lectures" at the end of the videos are a waste of time, i just skip it so i dont have to be patronised. i have only watched up to three of his videos. i cant deal with inbreds like this.

this
Original post by im hard

LOL
Reply 488
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;34172840']hahahaha........wait id dont get it.....:confused:

lol basically it means stop arguing please :smile:

Original post by blush.ox
Are you actually serious? :lolwut:

Anyone can come on here and present an opinion, you dont need to take it to heart. Its just entertainment at the end of the day so calm down hun :console:.

Lool Awwwwh, typical coming from you xD

loool yu know it bladrin :wink:
Original post by Z-Ninja
lol basically it means stop arguing please :smile:

loool yu know it bladrin :wink:

I do indeed :h:
Wait shouldnt you be sleeping? :O
Reply 490
Original post by blush.ox
I do indeed :h:
Wait shouldnt you be sleeping? :O

looool dont worry about me, i shud be askin yu the same question xD lol
Original post by im hard

if pakistanis can't be high in the society. might as well ride with it-thats what he's doing :yep:
PArt 9 ahhh...
Original post by blueray

Original post by blueray
PArt 9 ahhh...

:sad:
It's a free meal. Shut up. Stop complaining.

:lol:
true that
i like how he takes the mick out of indian dramas....its all true though....why does their have to be lightning and thunder all the time....and whats with all the over acting?? Jeez :tongue:
Reply 497
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;34368228']i like how he takes the mick out of indian dramas....its all true though....why does their have to be lightning and thunder all the time....and whats with all the over acting?? Jeez :tongue:

Yu forgot the camera angles and the intense endings lol... the best bit r the dramatic slaps.. when someone slaps boii! looool **** gets real then rofl.
Original post by Z-Ninja
Yu forgot the camera angles and the intense endings lol... the best bit r the dramatic slaps.. when someone slaps boii! looool **** gets real then rofl.

yup the dramatic slaps are the best bit of acting ive ever seen!!!! i wonder why none of these actresses have oscars yet??? hmmmmm
Reply 499
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;34389406']yup the dramatic slaps are the best bit of acting ive ever seen!!!! i wonder why none of these actresses have oscars yet??? hmmmmm

yh yh yu know! lool hmmm good question!, i mean like cmon, its kinda like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optZrwuIKL0&feature=related

LOOOL :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending