The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 2 Option C January 2012

How far do you agree with the view that Frances Mary Buss 'transformed the whole educational scene for women in the second half of the nineteenth century'?

Please can someone look at this and tell me what marks it would be out of 40? Prefer a teacher, but any one take a look please :biggrin: + tell me how to improve it.

Cheers
Reply 1
hi i read your answer it was very good, but i'm not a teacher :smile:
I'm finding this unit troubling especially as my history teacher for this unit is awful, but how are you finding the course? i'm finding it difficult and i'm very worried because i have no notes for this unit just my textbooks :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by tasha_a
hi i read your answer it was very good, but i'm not a teacher :smile:
I'm finding this unit troubling especially as my history teacher for this unit is awful, but how are you finding the course? i'm finding it difficult and i'm very worried because i have no notes for this unit just my textbooks :frown:

i am worried too, but more worried about Unit 1 D3 + D4

look at mark schemes + examiners reports from previous years, they help

if i get my notes finished i will put them on here
Reply 3
Thanks, my teacher gave us a pack of all the previous past papers, so i'll be going through those.

Btw if you want someone to look at your essay that you posted you could post it on this website - http://www.schoolhistory.co.uk/studentforum/index.php?showtopic=6762

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending