The Student Room Group

What are you plans after exams?

I am so looking forward to finish off these two weeks of exams. Then it's driving, movies, normal sleeping patterns, ben and jerry. CAN'T WAIT!:biggrin::biggrin:

Share yours.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am too! Night watching Grease with Ben and Jerry's with the girls, spending time with boyfriend, but above all having NO WORK TO DO :biggrin:
Overtime at work :frown:

Building up my fitness :frown:

Going to be the worst summer ever.
Going on holiday, going out with friends, a bit of overtime at work. Definitely looking forward to the stress of no A Levels!
Gym, hopefully getting a tan, go to the Olympics, then not long after that go on a gap year.
Reply 5
Getting very drunk every day for about a week, do some work experience, go on holiday, pace around until results day, get my results, kill myself... (or celebrate, if I do well, but it's unlikely)
Reply 6
Original post by Mr Dangermouse

think of it positively. More money in your bank, and you're getting healthier. I'd love to be in your position where I had a summer job I could do overtime for. I'd rather be saving up for the future than wasting away my summer in front of the computer like I usually do.
Reply 7
Eurovision Song Contest two days after my last exam. :nutcase:
Reply 8
Original post by Mr Dangermouse

Reminded me of this...
Reply 9
Watching the Euros with a pint in my hand, while scratching my balls.
Hitting the gym whilst fasting :'(
Start looking for jobs
Go to New York for a week whilst fasting :'(
Reply 11
Haven't been out in two months so get drunk, parties,camping and have some banter with lads. then concetrate on getting my fitness up and losing the winter fat for the summer
Reply 12
going to italy with the boyfriend! so excited :biggrin: then a summer of greek summer school, archaeological digs, and EPQ research, with the occasional party and lots of lazing around in front of the computer probably :tongue:
Reply 13
I find it really funny how everyone on this thread is saying that they're going to build up their fitness. After my exams, i'm going to eat pizza untill I physically become the size of one.
Doing my driving theory, finally getting back on Facebook (and wasting my time there), trips to London and Open Days.

But how could I forget the most exciting of all?! I get to go back to school on 11th June! [though it will be useful]
Reply 15
Probs working, driving around seeing family and friends, getting smashed, spending time with the gf, Malia with the lads and having a bottle of vodka at the ready if i do badly on results day.
Reply 16
I'm going on my last family holiday before uni, then when I get back I'm going to:
- have a huge clearout and try to sell anything I no longer need/want/use/wear
- actually spend some time with friends as I will no longer have my job which gives loads of hours particularly at times my friends are free
- play games I haven't played for ages, watch TV and generally just chill out a bit
- get back into my self-employed work which has fewer hours, is more flexible and I can continue at uni.

Much more relaxed than my last couple of summers but I think that'll be a good thing.

Edit: And I'll probably also build up my fitness...if you count playing Wii Fit and dance mat games as building up your fitness that is.

Original post by swbp
I find it really funny how everyone on this thread is saying that they're going to build up their fitness. After my exams, i'm going to eat pizza untill I physically become the size of one.

But pizzas aren't really that big compared to people? :confused:
(edited 11 years ago)
University open days
Further reading; physics and maths :smile:
Watching the sports (Euro's, Olympics and Wimbledon).
Do some drum covers; I've had to put drumming on hold whilst revising for exams.
Gym 4 days a week; improving every aspect of my body.
Go back to school to start A2!

Woot Woot... -.-
get hammered, attend festivals, sleep and work at the olympics

Maybe squeeze in some work experience.

Quick Reply

Latest