The Student Room Group

WJEC Geography (AS & A2) help/discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 41
Does anyone have any G4 exemplars? :colondollar:
Reply 42
Original post by Gales
Does anyone have any G4 exemplars? :colondollar:

Aren't there are any on the WJEC website?
Reply 43
Original post by day1100
Aren't there are any on the WJEC website?

Not that I can find :colondollar:
Reply 44
How's revision going? :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by L - Jilla94
im trying my best but i cant do it:frown: please help i keep having dreams about kids! not sure whats wrong with me, anyone help?

What do you mean? :smile:

I kind of understand everything, the amount of details is just overwhelming me though :frown:
LOL sorry about that last post... left my laptop in the company of a friend :rolleyes:
Original post by Forza-Milan2011

great find! should help with my last minute revision :tongue:
Oh my God help me ! I have two exams tomorrow and want to drop geography at the end of the year haven't really been that worried about geography but i dont want a U!
Im trying to revise geography now but i have no clue what I'm even meant to know for WJEC G1 or 2 (but 1 is tomorrow so im more concerned about that for now..) :confused:
Original post by jessica1234567890
Oh my God help me ! I have two exams tomorrow and want to drop geography at the end of the year haven't really been that worried about geography but i dont want a U!
Im trying to revise geography now but i have no clue what I'm even meant to know for WJEC G1 or 2 (but 1 is tomorrow so im more concerned about that for now..) :confused:

use the link in the post above .. basically has everything you need to know apart from the climate change topic :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by jessica1234567890

Try going through the WJEC revision guides if you have them ? I didn't use them much but they had the whole course outlined on it. If not, go through your textbook and get an idea of the main theory of processes such as tectonics/river processes
(edited 11 years ago)
How did people find the AS physical paper? G1
Original post by GiveMeAChallenge
How did people find the AS physical paper? G1

I think it was Okay! just didn't have time to finish the last question :frown:
Reply 54
Does anyone have any tips for the G3 investigation? We haven't really covered it in class which is quite worrying when it's one third of the paper :tongue:
Reply 55
Did you do a feildtrip for it? Do you know your hypothesis and key questions?
Reply 56
I'm worried about all of G2 my teacher is a bit bonkers so she kind of went all over the place with the course and I'm so confused and with the fieldwork we just used google maps of a suburbanised village and was like answer this question and im so confused. I want to drop geography but at my college they dont let you resit if your dropping it so im dreading it!
How did People find it?
Reply 58
I thought it was alright, didnt like the ghetto question at all but the rest was alright
Reply 59
Original post by firebolt
I thought it was alright, didnt like the ghetto question at all but the rest was alright

I agree, challenging in a since word...

ALWAYS THE RESIT haha

Quick Reply

Latest