The Student Room Group

Physics teacher gift ideas?!?!?? URGENT

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Get him a giant catapult so he/she can conduct experiments on projectile motion.
Do people actually buy presents for their teachers? :s-smilie:

Mind blown.
Original post by Vohamanah
Do people actually buy presents for their teachers? :s-smilie:

Mind blown.

Yes. I did very nicely last week.
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Yes. I did very nicely last week.

:biggrin:

Just seems to be a very foreign concept to me, not saying its necessarily a bad thing, but it would never have crossed my mind when I was in school.

Anyone who bought a present for their teacher at the end of term would have quite honestly got their head kicked in at my school. Hehe. I guess you guys go to nicer schools than I did.
Reply 24
Original post by bennybaruch
Hi, I am in year 13 and have my last exam soon, our class want to get our physics teacher a really funny present but we can't think of anything, has anyone got any ideas or stuff they have done in the past?

Original post by carnationlilyrose
One of our physics department has a seemingly infinite wardrobe (some law of physics being warped, there, possibly) of 'amusing' physics related ties. Periodic tables, moles etc. It suits his personality down to the ground, but you need to be sure your teacher is that kind of 'wacky' personality, otherwise it's just embarrassing. If in doubt, go for something consumable and a sincerely meant card.

I love how pretty much all physics teachers are "wacky" :smile:
Original post by Accalia
A gyroscope?

I just went general with mine - everyone loves cake.

Wow check out the bulge on Bowie! Quite as big as the one in Labrynith.
Original post by Vohamanah
:biggrin:

Just seems to be a very foreign concept to me, not saying its necessarily a bad thing, but it would never have crossed my mind when I was in school.

Anyone who bought a present for their teacher at the end of term would have quite honestly got their head kicked in at my school. Hehe. I guess you guys go to nicer schools than I did.

Well, I teach at one. The kids are very generous.
Original post by Xarren
I love how pretty much all physics teachers are "wacky" :smile:

It's written into their contract.
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Get him a cat.

...and a diabolical device!! :colone:

(schrodinger anyone?)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 29
Original post by SophiaKeuning
Wow check out the bulge on Bowie! Quite as big as the one in Labrynith.

:lol:
I wasn't expecting that.

Quick Reply

Latest