The Student Room Group

Asian girls and black guys.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DANdeLion5
My ex boyfriend had a thing for asian girls. It really used to bug me - not because they were asian but because he was so obsessed with them. He would talk about how long and lovely there hair was unlike most black girls and how they didn't have attitude unlike most black girls. This is all his opinion of course - I think its because nowadays its easy for a black guy to get with a white, mixed or black girl but getting with an asian girl still seems a bit taboo - partially due to strict asian customs and traditions that are still in place today. I guess its like getting a rare pokemon card or something.
Needeless to say I dumped him mainly because he felt he could get someone better than me - basically an asian girl that looked like Kim Kardashian - he ins tead ended up with this 40 year old white lady called Carol who had two kids. :borat::borat:

lol that made me laugh.
Original post by indianaussie
I agree. I don't know what your background is but seriously why do all these british asians post about not being attracted to asians. I mean seriously like they've seen all asians and all asians have the same features. Never seen this in Aus. Is it really common in the UK?
If some british asians don't like much about being asian, why refer to yourself as asian even?

Not against people dating whatever race but why drag another race, incidentally your own in this case, to do so.

Yeah, I completely agree with this. British Asian attitudes are just flawed in general. They just take the worst bits from both cultures and make the resulting piece of **** their own -_-
Original post by ShredMaster
Yeah, I completely agree with this. British Asian attitudes are just flawed in general. They just take the worst bits from both cultures and make the resulting piece of **** their own -_-

you sound like a really decent and reasonable guy. What's your background? :wink::colondollar:
Reply 23
you sound like a really decent and reasonable guy. What's your background? :wink::colondollar:

Bro get on this ^ as far as I can remember this girl is hawt :lol:
Original post by Ciaran88
Bro get on this ^ as far as I can remember this girl is hawt :lol:

no pics, no care

Ahahahaha I'm Pakistani xD Dad is a British Asian and my mum was born in Pakistan.
Original post by just-a-tool
The word Asian seems racist to me.

:sigh:
Reply 27
Original post by PatheticVirgin
no pics, no care

They're around somewhere, circa 2011, definite heavenly blessed beauty.
Reply 28
They probably have no problem with an Asian guy dating a black girl, but they would hate a black guy dating one of their daughters. They are hypocrites.
Not half.
If you want to see racism in action film a British black guy in his cultural clothes, walking through a Pakistani area with his arm around a Pakistani girl in her cultural clothes.
Reply 30
Original post by just-a-tool
The word Asian seems racist to me. You're essentially ignoring all the racial groups categorized under Asian. I'm sure some Brit will feel offended if you kept calling him/her a Westerner just like you say that to an American. Feels like the word Asian makes every ethnic group in Asia lose their identity.

I agree with the bold section. Racist is perhaps taking it a bit far; but this is globalization for you.

Actually, I suppose globalization could account for the phenomena that the OP was talking about :/ It's a curious thing. I have a thing for Asian chicks :colondollar: It's not just because they are Asian, and it's not all Asian girls, I just tend to find the pretty Asian girls appeal more to me :dontknow: Being white, I get worried about committing myself though because I would hate to create a feud in the girls family over her being in a relationship with a white guy.

Quick Reply

Latest