The Student Room Group

Guys who are 5ft10-6ft1 tall, how much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

5 ft10" 79 Kg, play a lot of football.
I'm 18 soon, 69 kg, 6'1". Ectomorph, cant change my weight no matter how hard i try. I lift weights for about 2 years now. Not a whole lot of progress. About 7.1% body fat.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 122
6 feet and 67kg. bigboned? haha
5"11 185 pounds. Around 84KG.
6 ft 1, 200 lbs 10 % body fat
Original post by Parente
Yep, exactly the same here! Thats the trick of being a lightweight! I think its much more beneficial in life haha. Would I rather be faster, more flexible, have more stamina and agility or just 'Look bigger' and be able to use my weight to hurt someone? Its obvious haha. My Dad's friend was a national boxing lightweight champion in Italy, some arse put him against a heavy weight. He absolutely battered the heavy weight because he was so much faster and agile. But the heavy weight bust his arm using his brute force (mainly body weight) and he was unable to play again :frown:

Why don't you go look at the olympians and at the size of them before you make this judgement.
Original post by tb350mdx
Haha this made me laugh. Last time I went to the doctors they classed me as severely underweight :P Im 19, 5ft 10 and I weigh 10st and 4oz. Cba to convert that but im pretty skinny. My bones weigh a hell of a lot though tbh.

:lolwut: Im 6'1" and I am the same. I know I'm a bit thin, but I wouldn't see myself as severely underweight. Just the lower end of normal.
I know so many people my age that are slimmer.
6 ft 1 atm, weigh 77kg
(edited 11 years ago)
6ft 1.

78KG/170lbs
Reply 129
Original post by BrightSideSince94
Why don't you go look at the olympians and at the size of them before you make this judgement.

The judgement of?? Whats there to judge?? The bigger you are, the stronger obviously but when fighting, heavy weights like to throw their weight around...
About 12 stone but if I was in training I could get it down to 10 and a half.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 131
Original post by BrightSideSince94

.......its true the bigger you are/more wieght you have, the slower you are more or less, not as in running, but as in agility terms....

:s-smilie:
5ft 10. 12 stone

i'm bulking though so no care
6ft 9-10 stone.
I dont put on weight I reackon it's genetic my dad was the same.
Now he's 6,2 and 17/18 stone aged 50
So things change.
5"11, 12 1/2 stone.

Somehow gained 1 1/2 stone since first year of uni, but look no different...
5ft 10.5'' weigh: 10 stone
Original post by georgekwok
cant change my weight no matter how hard i try. I lift weights for about 2 years now.

Eating is what makes you put on weight.
Reply 137
6ft tipping about 94kg
5.10 --- 11 Stone
Reply 139
About 6'1" and I weigh somewhere between 155 lb and 160 lb.

Quick Reply

Latest