The Student Room Group

The TSR Jewish Society (J-Soc) - thread TWO

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
We're missing the biggest instigator :wink:

I got your letter by the way, so thx. I'll drop you a postcard from Spain (I'm off tomoro) :biggrin:
Reply 61
Facebook informs me Gemma has been admitted into Helen's house of sin Midreshet Havrova. Is this true? And if so, congrats!
Reply 62
Helzerel
Indeed. I only post in this thread and occasionally in D&D though. I don't have enough time for anything else. Too busy. :biggrin:

When are you next coming down to J'lem? When am I coming to you for Shabbat?

Umm.. hopefully coming to jerusalem very soon, I miss it so much! yes want to see you one shabbat, I am not sure if you want to come here though, it is hard to pre cook etc. We will talk, will call you soon xxx
Reply 63
Carl
Facebook informs me Gemma has been admitted into Helen's house of sin Midreshet Havrova. Is this true? And if so, congrats!

'tis true...shes already joined the harova group on fbook
Reply 64
Carl
We're missing the biggest instigator :wink:

I got your letter by the way, so thx. I'll drop you a postcard from Spain (I'm off tomoro) :biggrin:

Who's that? :s: Massimo's been gone for aaaages.

Safe. Looking forward - and I expect a proper letter at some point. :p:

House of sin?? Centre of learning more like. Temple of wisdom. Place of spiritual beauty. etc. etc.

She's v lucky to be coming here next year - it's absolutely fantastic. :smile:

Rachel
Umm.. hopefully coming to jerusalem very soon, I miss it so much! yes want to see you one shabbat, I am not sure if you want to come here though, it is hard to pre cook etc. We will talk, will call you soon xxx

Sounds grand. Expecting it with anticipation. :biggrin:

sum1

Omg. She's keen. She's gonna be one of those Harova Groupies. :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 65
Bismarck
I'm joining the same sem as well. :p:

Bismarck LOST AND FOUND :eek:

I couldn't imagine J-Soc sans Bismi :p:

Where have you been recently?
Wooty
Hey haven't been on this for AGES, feels like years! How is everyone doing? Nice to see that you, Helen are still up to date with it! :smile:

Welcome back! What you doing at the moment? Sem is it?

Carl

Yup. :biggrin: SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! And don't you dare call it a house of sin! HaRova is teh best!

Helz
Omg. She's keen. She's gonna be one of those Harova Groupies. :rolleyes: :tongue:

:eek: Don't be mean. :frown: Just cos I'm keen (oo that rhymes!!). I thought you of all people would understand why I'm so excited sis!!!

Sum1

Is it that someone is stalking me...? :eek:
Reply 67
LOL no it just showed on facebook home
Reply 68
Bismarck
I'm joining the same sem as well. :p:

You wish you were allowed in here...bet you'd love to be surrounded by all the girls - unfortunately I have a bf so I can't go out with you...I know that that was your secret intention Gena..don't even try to deny it. :p:

Gemz
Welcome back! What you doing at the moment? Sem is it?

Nope - she's on FZY. Currently doing MADA - about halfway through atm.

:eek: Don't be mean.:frown: Just cos I'm keen (oo that rhymes!!). I thought you of all people would understand why I'm so excited sis!!!

But there's keen...and then there's just obsessed...you fall into the latter. Still, of course I understand..it's the best place to study in Israel and you're one lucky ducky. :biggrin:
You'll have a fab time...enjoy it Gemza. It flies past like you don't understand. :frown:
Reply 69
Helz you're attached?! I bet Paul will be disappointed. :p:

So whose the lucky bloke? :wink:
Reply 70
Biz is quite the pimp
Helzerel
But there's keen...and then there's just obsessed...you fall into the latter. Still, of course I understand..it's the best place to study in Israel and you're one lucky ducky. :biggrin:
You'll have a fab time...enjoy it Gemza. It flies past like you don't understand. :frown:

I am NOT obsessed. I'm just... obsessed. I mean come on, I don't see why this is a bad thing. Obviously I'm happy, I was so scared that I wouldn't get in. And now it's such a relief and I'm in LOVE with HaRova. I really am. It's just amazing. It's like yeh. Helzel, you'll have to visit. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 72
Socrates
Helz you're attached?! I bet Paul will be disappointed. :p:

So whose the lucky bloke? :wink:

I'm sure he is - that's why he hasn't been posting on TSR recently..I bet he's out clubbing and partying furiously - trying to forget me, desperately attempting to move on. Poor guy. :frown:

He's an American also studying out here for the year - a really nice guy. I'm really happy. :smile: :smile: :hugs:

Biz
No offense, but I'd prefer to sleep in the same room as a dozen 18-year-old girls than just have you. :p:

None taken. If you like group things than that's completely your choice. I'm still saying no either way. :smile:

Zaf
Biz is quite the pimp

I know. Shocking huh? What shall we do with him?
Shavua tov. :biggrin:
Reply 74
Boo
Milz! :biggrin:

Howsit you're back in town so soon chuckle?
Wow. I stop posting and TSR starts sucking.
Phonicsdude
Wow. I stop posting and TSR starts sucking.

Other way round methinks. :smile:
What do you mean?
Phonicsdude
What do you mean?

Well Paulus. TSR starting to suck and then you stopping posting, would be the other way round.

Been drinking too much again?

Quick Reply

Latest