The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Wired offer from Strathclyde :S

I got a condition offer at Strathclyde, Forensic & Analytical Chemistry! And that's great but... I have a problem, and i hope somebody knows the answer.

They told me to get a certain grade in English (i'm from sweden) and they also told me to pass CAE english. First i thought that they meant the cambridge test, but no.. they meant Computer Aided Engineering English That's really wired because that subject has nothing to do with forensic and they didnt even mentioned it on their site.
So i really hope its a misstake because i wont be able to take that course i've already sent them an e-mail but they havent answered yet. :frown:
So i'm really nervous about it. But do you think its a misstake or ? :confused:
Reply 1
its mistake, not misstake :/

honestly, just contact them
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
I wrote it fast..

I've already done that but I haven't got an answer back yet
Original post by Lovdel
I wrote it fast..

I've already done that but I haven't got an answer back yet

did you contact the undergrad admissions or the international office?
you should go for the international office (or the person in charge) because undergrad admissions are normally swamped, so you're likely to get a faster response with the latter.
Reply 4
Original post by jacksonriddle
did you contact the undergrad admissions or the international office?
you should go for the international office (or the person in charge) because undergrad admissions are normally swamped, so you're likely to get a faster response with the latter.

I contacted the undergrad admissions, but i will contact the international office as well. Thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest