The Student Room Group

TSR Halo Society

Believe

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

every time i see a flaming helment i will lul at those people with more money than sense
Reply 2
cowsgoquack
every time i see a flaming helment i will lul at those people with more money than sense

You hate other people as much as I do. :love:
Reply 3
*subscribes*
Reply 4
Gamertag: Okede

i should be able to get this game with the money i have already saved up- lets just hope it's really good and better than ODST
im not mad just poor and jealous :frown:
ill tell you when i get a new one
Reply 7
will this franchise ever die:lolwut:
Reply 8
Ape Gone Insane
This is the 4th proper installment (spread over a decade) and the first proper Halo game after 3 years. Hardly calls for a death, Vin...

Compare that to other franchises; Call of Duty (annual milking by two studios), Pokemon, All sports games...

its just that I thought 3 was supposed to be the end:s: then comes that RTS one and then ODST and now this:dontknow:
I think I'm gonna buy a 360 just for this. :yes:
Reply 10
Ape Gone Insane
RTS, Halo: Wars, wasn't made by them. It was another studio and they had no control over it. Microsoft controls the I.P.

ODST was a simple expansion to Halo 3. Most games throw out expansions a few months after release but I have to admit it was overpriced which probably made it seem like a new game.

Halo 3 was the last one. This is a prequel to the whole trilogy, set in the same universe and featuring an entirely new cast of characters. :h:

PS. I didn't know you had a 360 :teehee:

see that I understand, I wasnt being mean before I really thought 3 was supposed to be the last game of the Halo franchise:sadnod:
Is it worth getting the slim for this? or should I just buy a second hand old 360 (With HDMI) ?

Spoiler

Reply 12
I hope they finally get the Single Player right this time. No flood, so that's half the problem resolved right there.
Reply 13
Man the Beta for this was incredible fun... and I definitely can't wait for the single player.
It's hard to believe it arrives in less than two months...
I'm just gonna have to flunk my A-Levels so I get enough time to play all these games...
Reply 14
Wow this game is going to be unreal. Can't wait.

Oh and also if you go to 4:40 in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LEBuUj4GEI&list=SL) you can see "Powerups" in the menu =)
Reply 15
Ape Gone Insane
Yeah, in forge they let you place Armour Abilities as powerups instead of choosing one at the start of the game. So you can pick up a Jetpack powerup.

Ah I was hoping they would be the H3 powerups like overshield etc
Reply 16
lcmd
Ah I was hoping they would be the H3 powerups like overshield etc

It makes sense, because active camo is now an ability, that'll probably mean armor lock is the new overshield, if you think about it.
Reply 17
*Subscribes*

Hoping to break into the Onyx league on Reach. Forge World Vidoc has gotten me officially hyped for this game.
Reply 18
Reply 19
Those new Elite armours are so bad ass. So is Reflection, can't wait to play it.

Quick Reply

Latest