The Student Room Group

Boobs, Lingerie & Bra Questions Thread (Continued)

Scroll to see replies

M & S
La Senza
Victoria's Secret

I get most of mine from M&S in the sales. If you go on the first day of their sales you can get bras for half the original price and knickers really cheap too. M&S are overpriced normally, so I only go in the sales. Their quality is really good and they have lots of different styles too to suit all sizes and preferences. I bought one bra from La Senza for £10 in the sales and that has given me the best cleavage I have ever had. It gives you good support and the quality is good too. La Senza's underwear is also pretty and when you wear it, it makes you feel really sexy. I got some knickers in Victoria Secret in NYC last summer. At 5 for $35 they were really expensive but they are really pretty and the quality is the best I have found for knickers. As underwear is something that you wash regularly, I have found that most of the time the colours fade but that doesn't happen with VS underwear.
Reply 1701
Primark. They're pretty much the only place whose bras I like, they're cheap, pretty, and do an excellent job of boosting. They do gorgeous inexpensive lingerie sets - cute ones, and sexy ones!
Forever 21 underwear is wonderfully cheap and lovely.
Reply 1703
Original post by Instincts_2012
I've heard Ann Summers is one of the best :wink:

Edit: I'm a girl - my friend is letting me use his TSR account to ask questions on AS-Biology (but I'm getting a bit side-tracked xD )

nice save... :five:
H&M is my favourite, especially if you like lace! The lace french knickers (like girl boxers) are really feminine and make your bum look amazing!
I used to go to La Senza before they went bust :frown:
Now I go to Ann Summers because I can only wear push up bras that add like 2 cup sizes, New Look are good as well. :smile:
Reply 1706
primark and new look have really bad quality bras i wouldnt advice you to buy from there. but i guess knickers from there are ok. reasonably cheap but dont generally last very long.

for good bras i would say la senza (good quality and very trendy), marks&sparks and debenhams( best quality but less trendy and a bit more frumpy)

for knnickers, la senza is quite good, as well as your usual high street stores, i.e topshop, h&m
new look underwear is nice, i find their bras vary quite a bit on size though, very annoying!
ann summers
have a look in m&s ... their limited collection quite often has some very pretty things...
debenhams i love the floozie range (and alot of it has 20%off at the moment :biggrin:!)
x
Reply 1708
Original post by digitalfever
Victoria Secret

they are VERY good quality but soooo expensive! their bras start from like $50!
Reply 1709
Tezenis on Oxford Street :coma:
I have never liked any of the bras that I've got from Primark, they all seem to have been of horrible quality, never fitted properly and fell apart pretty quickly and I always ended up getting stabbed by the wire coming out!

Although M&S is quite expensive, compared to Primark and other lower cost shops, they are a much better quality! I've not had any problems at all with the M&S ones...the ones I have aren't that pretty though...
Original post by Doctor.
Still got ann summers though? Admittedly La Senza was pretty nice, just never really bought much from there lol :holmes:

I'm always a bit too scared to go into anne summers! although their stuff does look nice
Reply 1712
Done :smile: good luck with your project!
Reply 1713
Done! Sounds like a goood idea! x
Done :smile:
Done :biggrin:
Reply 1718
Done! :smile:
Done, it can be a nightmare cos you have to go up sizes to fit your chest but then it's all baggy in other places :frown: Plus I feel fatter cos I have to go up a size or two . . .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending