The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I haven't a clue about the contract thing sorry :frown: If I work overtime at my store (ie.over my 16 hour contact) I don't get time and a half, I recieve time and a half pay on sundays though, which is 8.34 an hour
same here, i get it on sunday but i sometimes may do extra time on sats and weds but i dont know what the pay is lol
gbtesh
anyone know how long after ur employment does morrisons give you a copy of your contract? and do you get time and a half for over time? or regular pay?

You should get your contract as soon as you start.
i got a glance of it at my induction which we had to sign but they never gave us our version
Reply 5
at your induction you should've signed a copy for them & a copy for yourself.

other than sundays, you only get time & a half for hours which take you over 39 hours in one week. which you won't get, cos they just won't let you do it as they'd have to pay you extra!
is it worth me getting copy of my contract, and what excuse can i use to ask for a copy?

edit, im on a 13 week probationary period do you think they will issue it at the end?
Anyone know when morrisons give the employee their contracts?

i started this week and i got a glance of the contract when i had to sign it but i never got a copy.

im currently on a probationary period (few weeks) do you think i will get it then?

or do you think i should just go in the office and ask for one? and what excuse could i use to get a copy ? lol :smile:
Reply 8
why have you asked the same question twice?

as i said, at your induction you should've signed a copy for them & a copy for yourself. obviously you haven't done this, so i'd say you were perfectly entitled to go to personel & ask for a copy

also, its my experience that the 13 weeks probation means very little - most people i know of don't even seem to get the one-to-one interview you're meant to get at the end of it
yer i was told ill get a 'appraisal' at the end of it, i signed a copy at the induction but they specifically asked me to keep both in the file

Latest

Trending

Trending