interpret this pls.......

'happy val day, enjoy ur day'
'happy v day to u both, enjoy ur evening'
'thank u but don't think i'll c her 2nite'
'don't worry, i'm sure u will'
'sure of course, cos i love her so much right?'
'i'm afraid so, and the other way round too'

then no reply.....

what do u all think? he knows how much i love him and we've been through thick and thin these last few days especially. i'm feeling bitter now and perhaps regret some things i've just said.

Scroll to see replies

what is it, a txt message? whose saying what?
right I'm assuming your txting some lad who has a g/f, I would just leave it if I were you
Yep would be helpful to know who's who...
Fella: 'happy val day, enjoy ur day'
Wonkey: 'happy v day to u both, enjoy ur evening'
Fella: 'thank u but don't think i'll c her 2nite'
Wonkey: 'don't worry, i'm sure u will'
Fella: 'sure of course, cos i love her so much right?'
Wonkey: 'i'm afraid so, and the other way round too'
Reply 5
britishseapower
Fella: 'happy val day, enjoy ur day'
Wonkey: 'happy v day to u both, enjoy ur evening'
Fella: 'thank u but don't think i'll c her 2nite'
Wonkey: 'don't worry, i'm sure u will'
Fella: 'sure of course, cos i love her so much right?'
Wonkey: 'i'm afraid so, and the other way round too'

yeah thats right......except we know our feelings r mutual.......cos he told me last wk that he loves me but since then he's been trying to act like nothings happened, but now the txts just confuse me.....does he want me or not?
if you both love each other, he wouldn't be with his g/f still. I don't know if he wants you, only he can answer that question but I'm assuming he doesn't or doesn't want you THAT much if he's still with his g/f.
Reply 7
britishseapower
if you both love each other, he wouldn't be with his g/f still. I don't know if he wants you, only he can answer that question but I'm assuming he doesn't or doesn't want you THAT much if he's still with his g/f.

can u put his gf aside for a minute pls cos it's not like what it seems. this is just very cut short paragraph about us, and i want the txts interpreted, not me and him and his gf.
Reply 8
I don't understand. :confused:
lynseyweth
I don't understand. :confused:

Mhm, I'm with you.

I think, though, that this guy is stuck liking 2 girls.
Reply 10
Onearmedbandit
Mhm, I'm with you.

I think, though, that this guy is stuck liking 2 girls.

yeah i too am confused
Reply 11
amo1
yeah i too am confused

lol i'm sorry everyone........but i'm confused myself. i think we've just made each other angry after those txts though and i feel bitter. y r guys sooooo complicated?! he thinks i should know how he feels without him having to say it..... :redface:
wonkey
lol i'm sorry everyone........but i'm confused myself. i think we've just made each other angry after those txts though and i feel bitter. y r guys sooooo complicated?! he thinks i should know how he feels without him having to say it..... :redface:

That's what we say about girls :p: So there.
Reply 13
wonkey

so hes dating two people but only seeing one 2nite... yes?
Reply 14
amo1
so hes dating two people but only seeing one 2nite... yes?

lol no......i wouldn't say we're dating. and if he claims he's not seeing her 2nite, then i don't think he's seeing either 2nite cos i doubt he'll have time 2 drive 2hrs 2 come and c me and then back especially cos he has to work.
Reply 15
wonkey
lol no......i wouldn't say we're dating. and if he claims he's not seeing her 2nite, then i don't think he's seeing either 2nite cos i doubt he'll have time 2 drive 2hrs 2 come and c me and then back especially cos he has to work.

so hes dating the other gal?.... then y isnt he seeing her. oh the confusion
Reply 16
amo1
so hes dating the other gal?.... then y isnt he seeing her. oh the confusion

lol yes he's supposedly officially with the other girl. i don't know y he isn't seeing her 2nite! haha and i don't care! good 4 me if he's not spending the evening with her!
Reply 17
Oops, I Just Moved This Into The Wrong Forum And Cant Move It Back.
Reply 18
wonkey
lol yes he's supposedly officially with the other girl. i don't know y he isn't seeing her 2nite! haha and i don't care! good 4 me if he's not spending the evening with her!

ah rite... i think i get it now, a guy two girls
Reply 19
Daveo
Oops, I Just Moved This Into The Wrong Forum And Cant Move It Back.

great.......cheers 4 that. :mad: