The Student Room Group
Reply 1
deaf and blind
both. i think. i would check my book but i've lost it and have been looking for it the whole day =(
Reply 3
Deaf and blind.
Reply 4
Deaf and Blind
Reply 5
White = blind
Red = deaf
Red & White = deaf & blind
Reply 6
Thanks guys.
That question didn't come up :rollseyes:. But I did pass my the theory test. Whoop!
polaroid13
Thanks guys.
That question didn't come up :rollseyes:. But I did pass my the theory test. Whoop!

Congratulations!
polaroid13
Thanks guys.

Congrats my darling! Typical that the one you made sure you knew didn't come up! x
Reply 9
How about reading your highway code. Most of the info you need to learn is in there. The bit about coloured sticks is in Rule 207.
Reply 10
someperson
Congratulations!

Thank you! :hugs:
Reply 11
shorty.loves.angels
Congrats my darling! Typical that the one you made sure you knew didn't come up! x

Thanks babe! :hugs: Haha I know! :rolleyes:
My praticals now all the way on 1st of October - 2 days before I'm due to move into Warwick if I've got in. :zomg: I so badly need a cancellation.
I've still got to get back to you.
Your message is lost somewhere between my PM clutter.
Will sort it out and reply ASAP.
X
Shouldn't they really not be walking on the side of the road?
As far as I can tell, although white=blind, and red/white=deaf/blind; red alone doesn’t actually equal deaf. I’ve just spent a happy half-hour trawling the Interwebs, trying to find out: as I am already disabled, and use a stick; but am now increasingly deaf, as well, and wondered if there was a way of indicating this. If there is, it is not obvious; and Rule 207 of the HC only references deaf/blind people.
congrats hopefully i will pass mine today!
Reply 15
Original post by innocoles27
congrats hopefully i will pass mine today!

This thread is 9 years old... @RoyalSheepy
Thread closed.

@innocoles27 please check thread dates in future.

Latest

Trending

Trending