The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spikeymike
:facepalm2:

:colondollar:
I don't have much will power when it comes to revision.

It was sooooo worth it though. L.A. Noire is, so far, one of the greatest games I've played in a while. It definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea, but for me it is incredible. I'm going to stop playing it for a week though as I really do need to revise.
Original post by Brotherhood
Audit. :smile:

are you a qualified accountant like acca / aca or grad training scheme? sorry for being nosey :tongue:
Original post by jermaindefoe
are you a qualified accountant like acca / aca or grad training scheme? sorry for being nosey :tongue:

Haha, nah, no experience. It's a grad scheme. Gonna be all new to me.
Reply 123
Original post by Illusionary
O2, £16.13/month for 24 months (after redemption), 100 mins, 500 text, 500MB mobile internet, free HTC Desire S :holmes: I'd need to buy out £45 of my current contract, though.

I'm getting a call back from Phones4U to give say yes/no at 2.30... :holmes:

Guess that's pretty good if you don't think use that many minutes. You must be able to get some cashback on top of that from TCB or Quidco surely? :holmes:
Original post by bigmo7
Guess that's pretty good if you don't think use that many minutes. You must be able to get some cashback on top of that from TCB or Quidco surely? :holmes:

mw2 tonight?
Reply 125
Original post by yamamotootsu
I need a strong fifa 11 player to play with online to test my newfound power:colondollar:

I'm up for the challenge :biggrin:

Silverworm is my PSN.
Reply 126
mw2 tonight?

Dunno if I cba with MW2 anymore tbh...it's just got to the point where it's boring now...most people on there are **** and gameplay is getting seriously repetitive :s-smilie:

A bit bored with my PS3 overall tbh...
Original post by bigmo7
Dunno if I cba with MW2 anymore tbh...it's just got to the point where it's boring now...most people on there are **** and gameplay is getting seriously repetitive :s-smilie:

A bit bored with my PS3 overall tbh...

:colonhash: that is most definitely an 'allow you' moment ...
Reply 128
:colonhash: that is most definitely an 'allow you' moment ...

:mmm:

I might play a bit of zombies but that's it...be honest though; when we play in a party, MW2 isn't even a challenge...we get the odd clan but thats about it.
Reply 129

Do you know anywhere local I can pick up a cheap monitor, or anyone maybe selling one?
Original post by bigmo7
:mmm:

I might play a bit of zombies but that's it...be honest though; when we play in a party, MW2 isn't even a challenge...we get the odd clan but thats about it.

yeh very true, i guess its because the game is old. i am up for zombies later if there is a slot free, so long as we dont start at 12 or later as we take 4 hours or so to die, and i get really tired :colondollar:
Original post by hobo06
Do you know anywhere local I can pick up a cheap monitor, or anyone maybe selling one?

nope, sorry. phone pfizer im sure they will have one you can have seeing as over 4000 computers will no longer be in use :biggrin:
Reply 132
nope, sorry. phone pfizer im sure they will have one you can have seeing as over 4000 computers will no longer be in use :biggrin:

My dad's going fishing at the weekend...wonder if he's going to the lakes near there... :teehee:
Thanks anyway
right, rapidshare has gone up to a tenner a month which i cba to pay for,

how does newsgroups works and can someone give me some pointers? thanks
Reply 134
Everyone could just could play Black Ops tonight? :biggrin:

:getmecoat:
Reply 135
How about COD4? Or Motorstorm? :colone: Need a break from revision...
So, these free games that are going to be available to download... I'm thinking of getting Wipeout and inFamous, do they seem like reasonable picks?
Original post by Phalanges
So, these free games that are going to be available to download... I'm thinking of getting Wipeout and inFamous, do they seem like reasonable picks?

is there a list? can i have a link if so plse!

is there a list? can i have a link if so plse!

What? I would have thought you guys would have discussed this days ago!

Link: http://uk.playstation.com/welcomeback/

PS3 games are 2 from:

Little Big Planet
Wipeout HD
inFamous
Some Ratchet And Clank PSN game
Dead Nation
Reply 139
Original post by Phalanges

wipeout....well if you have played any that came before it then its the exact same but new tracks, better graphics and better well everything lol, if not its essentially a racer with weapons and I think its very good

infamous....one criticism of mine was there is little replay value you in it, once you complete it there is no real appeal to do so again in my oppinion, that said its a very interesting twisty turny plot, with great gameplay - i especially like how you can upgrade his powers to let him zoom along the train lines round the city :biggrin:

Latest