The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
Green Street Hooligans 2
It was kinda nice!
Welcome To The Space Show - 8/10

Nicely animated and the plot wasn't too bad either.
Thor - 7
The Mechanic - 9
Unknown - 9
True Grit - 8.5/10
Reply 1264
Kung Fu Hustle.

10/10!!!!!!11111
Reply 1265
The Boat That Rocked 8/10

at the cinema

Hangover 2 7/10
Kite runner 10/10 wish i read the book 1st loved it

megan is missing *shudder* 10/10 for the shock and cringness but its very disturbing would give it 5/10
Reply 1267
the tourist 10/10
ermmmm it was an indian one called 'janneman lets love again' or something...6/10

but X-Men: First Class was brilliant...8.5/10
St. Trinians - 4/10

Well I was bored....and it entertained me for an hour and a half...
Reply 1270
'A lot like love' - found it on bbc iplayer the other night, don't usually like romcoms but it was alright. Plot was a little forced to begin with but it was alright for what it was - 5.5/10
3:10 to Yuma - 7/10
Anastasia (1956) Just saw it on tv 45 mins in, so can't comment overall. The people and costumes were beautiful. Loved it. However

Spoiler

Jane Eyre, the 90s one with Samantha Morton. Saw the first half a few times when I was younger, but never all the way through. Absolutely loved it! Turned into a wee fangirl over Rochester (completely not my type at all until now), cried all through the credits and had to bring my I Heart Poirot pillow downstairs to cheer me up :tongue: Considering watching it again this afternoon, but wouldn't want to dilute Rochester's effect by too constant rewatching.

(Also an hour and a bit of I Love You Philip Morris, liked that a lot too although their accents made me giggle a bit)
(edited 12 years ago)
The Adjustment Bureau- Sort of like Bruce Almighty, had the chance of being an amazing film but falls well short.

5/10
Legend of the Guardians - The Owls of Ga'Hoole - 6/10

Nice film :tongue: was appropriate when hungover.
Reply 1275
Inception 10/10
Zoolander - 4/10: didn't even finish it... Bored me.
The Other Guys (Extended Edition) - 8.5/10

****ing Hilarious, was in stitches within the first 20mins!!

"I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!" - LMAO
Shawshank redemption or Blood Diamond......both amazing movies :biggrin:
La maison du bonheur (2006); absolutely hilarious, laughs from start to finish. 8/10.
Love Actually (2003); Brilliant British film, Grant dancing to 'Jump for my Love' was very funny. 8.5/10
Notting Hill (1999); Excellent British film, I dare say it is my favourite British film :biggrin: 9/10.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending