The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Noticed there wasn't a Naruto thread about, thought I'd make one. So who's your favourite characters, favourite jutsus, favourite hidden village? What're you thoughts on what will happen??? :smile:

Discuss!!!

Scroll to see replies

Naruto is da bomb!! :colone:
Reply 2
Original post by OMGitsMYmum
Naruto is da bomb!! :colone:

Do you watch the anime or read the manga? Or Both???
Reply 3
Im up to date with the manga but havnt watched anime since the last lot of filler I think :hmmmm: about 20 or so eps ago.
Reply 4
:awesome:

Although, I havent been reading the manga or watching the anime for a while because of exams :frown:
KAKASHI. God yeah, I love him XD I don't see myself as a Narutard anymore but my obsession wit him is still strong XD
Favourite hidden village is the mist one cuz it's cool but I like the leaf because it seems neutral and nice.
Favourite jutsu? Hell, I don't know XD Raikiri o.o nah but I like amaterasu, and Konan's paper thing for some reason...yeah insert stuff here *fail*

Anyway... I used to be so OBSESSED with this, it's still one of my favourites, but I kinda gave up with Shippuden, I must be like 50 episodes behind, but I still read the manga ^_^ But sometimes, in more recent timest, it loses my concentration and I drift off =/ but yeah... it's my first manga obsession so I'll follow it through =3
What I think will happen? Too long to gather my thoughts XD
(edited 12 years ago)
MANGA + ANIME :biggrin:

Every week without fail!!

Fave character: Not sakura... annoying bitch
Fave jutsu: amaterasu :wink:
Fave hidden village: Rain, because its so secretive and secluded.. so much to discover about it :P

Whats gonna happen: Senju vs Uchiha, sasuke vs naruto... but that'll come in about a zillion chapters LOL
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Hell yeah. I only got into it 6-8 weeks ago, caught up to 76 or something in dubbed quickly, then went to subbed and I've been waiting a few weeks but then I got tired of waiting and read the manga :P Definitely prefer watching it, but the anime is soooooo far behind and has so much filler, and I read so many spoilers by accident. Really good show. I didn't like it much at first, but I was hooked after watching Zabuza cry for Haku. It's just got better and better since really (cept Naruto eps 130-220ish, I didn't know it was all filler and watched it all ha).

Favourite characters: Pein & Gaara
Favourite Jutsus: Anything the above two do! I like the Byakugan too.
Not really bothered about the villages!

What will happen... (Semi-spoilers if you are on dubbed or subbed) I get the feeling Naruto will die, maybe killed by Madara (who I don't believe is actually Madara) or something and then Sasuke will change sides and kill Madara. I guess Kabuto could be involved too and Orochimaru is bound to show up again somehow. It's just too much of a fairytale ending for Naruto to save the day and become Hokage imo, too expected too. I think the scene where Itachi spoke to Naruto will be the turning point in Sasuke and Naruto's fight, not sure if it'll stop Sasuke or whatever.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Kiss
Do you watch the anime or read the manga? Or Both???

Never really read the manga, but bloody love the anime :biggrin:
Naruto as an anime & manga is pretty damn good.

Favourite character: Might Guy! (DYNAMIC ENTRY!)
Favourite jutsu: Any jutsu which Orochimaru uses (he is the number 1 troll).

Reply 10
Wow, I've dropped Naruto a few years ago. I stopped just after the Shippudden started. Is it really worth picking up again?

Would it be better to read the manga or watch the anime?

As far as I can remember, my favourite character was Kakashi. :biggrin: Speaking of which, did they ever make an anime version of the Kakashi Gaiden?
Reply 11
My fav character: The Pervy Sage!! (Jiraiya)
Fav Jutsu: Flying Thunder God Technique
Fav hidden village: I used to like Mist, then Lightining a lot, but A has put me off a bit, now i'm sticking with Leaf :smile:

As for what I think will happen, I think Naruto will probably train a bit more with B, master the new tailed beast rasengan and be able to use it efficiently in battle. I hope Naruto will learn to use more nature elemental techniques - I think we'll probably see more Wind ones, but I'm pretty sure Naruto's second affinity will be water and we'll get some headway with that. Also I'm sure that he'll learn a technique of Minato - not from him, but maybe something left behind? Naruto is still trying to perfect 'that' jutsu too.
Obviously there's gonna be the big final battle with Naruto and Sasuke. Pretty sure the Raikaige and Tsunade and maybe two other Ninja (Kakashi maybe?) will take on Madara and Kabuto, but get injured/die, and Naruto of course saves the day. That's me thinking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead though, but I think we know the series is coming to a close soon (when I say soon I mean probably in about 2 years?). But yeah I really want Naruto to learn more techniques and be more controlled with them, rather than just using the rasengan all the time, not that I don't like it!
Reply 12
Original post by ella37
Wow, I've dropped Naruto a few years ago. I stopped just after the Shippudden started. Is it really worth picking up again?

Would it be better to read the manga or watch the anime?

As far as I can remember, my favourite character was Kakashi. :biggrin: Speaking of which, did they ever make an anime version of the Kakashi Gaiden?

Read the manga! A lot has changed if you've just started after Shippuuden. Read the manga first then watch the anime, because as much as I like the anime, I'm not a huge fan of the filler arcs - they just seem a bit hollow. Some are pretty entertaining though.
Reply 13
Naruto is the best
I love the Characters and the storyline.... My Faves are Killer bee and Naruto.. I like the Shruiken Rasengan and the Tailed Beast Bomb... Sage mode is awesome...
My favourite anime/manga at the moment, a manga thread for fans would be nice :biggrin:

stopped watching the anime, well I just watch the big fights but not full episodes generally, last one I watched was Sasuke vs the Raikage/Gaara. I've liked where the manga has been going recently but I do think it's been slightly all over the place at times
Reply 15
Original post by Kiss
Read the manga! A lot has changed if you've just started after Shippuuden. Read the manga first then watch the anime, because as much as I like the anime, I'm not a huge fan of the filler arcs - they just seem a bit hollow. Some are pretty entertaining though.

I used to watch the anime, so if I'm gonna read the manga, I'll have to start from the beginning just to refresh my mind. 500+ chapters? Oh wow. XD I might just read it again over the summer. I've read a few spoilers regarding deaths of few characters though.
Yeah, I'll just read the manga, at least the quality of the drawing won't deteriorate, unlike in the anime. :3
I dropped Naruto a few years ago... I read quite a lot of the Manga and watched upto episode 90 or something, then I kind of lost interest to be honest:P
Thinking of watching Shippudden as everyone says it's really good :smile:
I'm only watching the anime, can't be bothered with the manga. But I'm still enjoying it :biggrin:
Reply 18
Is this series ending yet? I heard its drawing to one but I'm betting it'll just do a timeskip or something because as long as it prints money, it won't die.
Naruto :woo: only started watching the anime last October, been up to date with it since the last couple of months, its great, love it :biggrin: have been tempted to read the manga but decided not to since Shippuuden wont be the same if i know what happens :frown:

hmmm fav character..i duno, i have loads..probably Kakashi :awesome: or Tsunade :sexface:

fav jutsu, probably the Rasen-shuriken or Mangekyou sharingan :biggrin:

dont really have a fav village, Konoha i guess :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending