The Student Room Group

What did everyone in sixth form do this half term?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by spiral1
You really like Physics dont you?......:smile:

Yes! I'm a complete nerd! :biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by Zhy
Revised, procrastinated, masturbated

You forgot to mention the feet :sexface:.
Reply 62
Original post by Tsunami2011
Go to sleep at 5am

Wake up at 3pm

Rinse and Repeat.

Pretty much this.
Reply 63
Original post by amber109
Hi Im new to TSR :smile:
During this half term i basically did work experince in a pharmacy (as i would like to do medicine at uni)
however, i didnt study or revise or anything like that...

Well done for working :P we no get no half term. But just wanted to wish you good luck with medicine =]
Reply 64
What did I do this half term?

Spoiler

Reply 65
Sleep, eat, sleep, eat and it goes on and on...
Reply 66
Wrote up all my notes from the last half term (worked solidly Friday - Sunday!), work experience 12 hour days Monday-Sunday, partied last night now another day of schoolwork then I go back tomorrow.

Safe to say I'm incredibly tired!
Go to Russia on a school trip :smile:
Original post by Leigh303
Wrote up all my notes from the last half term (worked solidly Friday - Sunday!), work experience 12 hour days Monday-Sunday, partied last night now another day of schoolwork then I go back tomorrow.

Safe to say I'm incredibly tired!

Wow if this is how you're like during half term then safe to say you'll destroy all your exams. Good luck for vet med!
Now if only I cud work with such conviction...:rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Went to France and went to school with my friend/visited places/went skiing/generally hung out. Made some notes for my EPQ. Read a book for English. That's all really.
Reply 70
Original post by AkDo
Well done for working :P we no get no half term. But just wanted to wish you good luck with medicine =]

Thank Youu :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by Besakt
Is your avatar caffeine?

It is indeed :smile:
Revise :frown:. We only had a long weekend (friday and monday off) and then study leave started with first prelim exam on the friday.
I went to Germany to visit my grandmother, who is ill, and had loads of homework. Didn't have any time to start revision in the end, it was all a bit hectic.
Went to Abu Dhabi to see my dad :smile:
Made love with many beautiful women.
I was on a geography field trip in Slapton from thursday 9th to wednesday 15th (Which was awesome), went to my nan's on thursday, did bugger all on friday, went to my dad's on saturday where I did some maths homework. Then I waited for Top Gear on sunday and played some San Andreas after :biggrin:.
(edited 12 years ago)
Made a blog!!! :biggrin: It's at www.jameswoodcock.org.uk and it's all about me and a-levels, amongst some random stuff about me! Check it out, would be appreciated :smile:

James

Quick Reply

Latest