The Student Room Group

Bristol Medicine Applicants: Waiting list after interview

So i decided to make this thread for people who have been put on the waiting list for bristol med school. I dont know how many people have been put on but I thought we could support eachother until our decisions come through :smile:
Reply 1
Hey me too! Any idea when we'll hear? :smile:
Reply 2
i have no idea. the email said mid april but that seems like a long time away :s-smilie: i hope they get back to us soon....and with good news :frown:
Reply 3
Me too. Do you have any other offers?
Reply 4
no, i have none, i have a biomed offer from kings college and leicester gave me a biomed after they rejected me for med. still waiting on aberdeen but their interview cycle ends soon so im not holding much hope. Bristol is really my last shot. what about you?
Reply 5
I'm the same- on hold after interview. Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 6
no, but they said that their last interview date is on the 4th of april so i dont know if that means decisions soon after?
Reply 7
Original post by wubzza155
no, but they said that their last interview date is on the 4th of april so i dont know if that means decisions soon after?

yeah we'll probably hear by mid-april! any idea how many are on the hold list?
Reply 8
well apparently the average is 1/3 who get an offer from the waiting list so we have the same odds of getting an offer as we did when we got an interview i guess (but i got that statistic from a forum from 2007-2008 so i dunno :s-smilie:)
Reply 9
okay thankyou, they're quite good odds I suppose! Just wish they'd let us know soon :smile:
Reply 10
my interview was on the 4th april, they said i should hear within 2 weeks
Reply 11
Original post by jamiedawson
I'm the same- on hold after interview. Has anyone heard back yet?

Hey! Well done on your interview! I'm hoping to apply to Bristol for Med this year and I don't know anyone who has had an interview! What kind of work experience did you have etc? xx

Quick Reply

Latest