The Student Room Group

Boobs, Lingerie & Bra Questions Thread (Continued)

Scroll to see replies

Done! ^_^
That would be amazing, I avoid Topshop for pretty much anything to do with the top half at the moment, i hate it when you get a really pretty dress there that has a bodice with a specific boob compartment ( like this dress, horrible but you get the idea) which doesn't accomodate anything bigger than like a C Cup.
:perv:

Edit: To the people that negged me come-at-me-bro-rugrats.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Great idea.
Original post by Deutsch_Beth
That would be amazing, I avoid Topshop for pretty much anything to do with the top half at the moment, i hate it when you get a really pretty dress there that has a bodice with a specific boob compartment ( like this dress, horrible but you get the idea) which doesn't accomodate anything bigger than like a C Cup.

This style of dress is just fail for me.
Reply 1725
If all of the above girls could send me photos so I could get an idea of just how big is "big". :colone:
Done :smile:

Original post by Clare~Bear
Done, it can be a nightmare cos you have to go up sizes to fit your chest but then it's all baggy in other places :frown: Plus I feel fatter cos I have to go up a size or two . . .

Same :cry2:
Reply 1727
I have the exact opposite problem :cry2:

Good luck with the project though! I'm fully in support of places having wider ranges in sizes and to suit different shapes!
Original post by lyrical_lie
Same :cry2:

Original post by Ronda

Good luck with the project though! I'm fully in support of places having wider ranges in sizes and to suit different shapes!

:hugs: :biggrin:
Original post by AYO
they are VERY good quality but soooo expensive! their bras start from like $50!

They have really good sales in the U.S. Sometimes you can get the really expensive bras for like $15 each or three for 30. Just depends on the time of the year and how much inventory their trying to push out the door. I LOVE their bra's and the double push up.
Mostly M&S, but recently some knickers (shorts) from John Lewis and suspender belts from stockingshq :smile:
I'm honestly shocked noone has said this - Wonderbra.

I have bought a lot of stuff from la senza though, so I'm quite devastated that it's gone. I've bought a few bras from Forever 21, they're veeeery cheap, but I'm usually a cup size up in their shop... They also have this handy promotion on knickers for 5 pairs for €10...

Does anyone know of any good quality brands though? I've bought from Ann summers but honestly can't justify those prices regularly :P
(edited 11 years ago)
go to tk maxx... i got a calvin klein bra there for £3 yesterday
Matalan. 10% discount too. :smile:
does anyone buy bras from ASOS? They have some nice ones but I don't know what theyre like :frown:
I buy mine from M and S and New Look, actually. M and S lingerie is well-fitting (I wear a size that isn't widely available on the high street, it seems), classy and good quality, though expensive, whereas New Look's offerings tend to fit badly and rub uncomfortably, but they cost less and are indeed very pretty. :smile:
Reply 1737
Victoria's secret! Best ever! Also la senza when it was open
Original post by Ronda

Same here! My problem is with jeans ect, too big on waist and lower legs, but too small on my thighs and bum. :P
Done :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest