Easy 17%
Average 53%
Hard 17%
Very Hard3%
Total votes: 36
post removed

Scroll to see replies

when does the avanced notice come out?
What are your thoughts on possible questons?
Reply 3
hi, I am also doing this paper, as a resit. what do you guys think about the pre released materials?
Reply 4
Hi,

Has anyone got any possible questions or anything for this?

Reply 5
Anyone got any idea what questions/topics are likely to come up? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by puddinboy
Anyone got any idea what questions/topics are likely to come up? :smile:

They'll probably ask you to define an addition polymer.
Reply 7
Haven't been given pre release yet :O
What is the purpose of the advanced notice? to give you a heads up of what the exams about?
Reply 9
The advance notice is here...
http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/prm/ocr_65020_prm_gce_unit_f332_adv_notice_jun_12.pdf

Just use you Chemical Storylines Booklet.
Just a word of advice... This was due in March... My teachers haven't given it us yet which is bad! I am quite in a panic as I have a lot of revision to do and I have been in the holidays and I don't remember anything.
Reply 10
Haven't started revision yet to be honest. Just memorise mark schemes and you will be fine. Do some F332 papers and you'll realise they just repeat the same content with different wording. Practice those 6/7-mark questions that ask about the atmosphere!
Reply 11
Original post by Zhy
Haven't started revision yet to be honest. Just memorise mark schemes and you will be fine. Do some F332 papers and you'll realise they just repeat the same content with different wording. Practice those 6/7-mark questions that ask about the atmosphere!

Can you please provide the links to these F331 content? Much appreciated
Reply 12
Original post by westarmy
Can you please provide the links to these F331 content? Much appreciated

Just download the past papers...
Reply 13
Original post by Zhy
Just download the past papers...

Got every single one of them lol :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by westarmy
Got every single one of them lol :biggrin:

I'm not sure what you were asking then... :confused:
Reply 15
Im so worried about the pre release material :frown: i havent even been taught polymers in class yet.. ;(
Original post by Weasleys_jumper
What is the purpose of the advanced notice? to give you a heads up of what the exams about?

Answer my question, someone?
Reply 17
Original post by Weasleys_jumper
Answer my question, someone?

You get a question that is worth 20 marks in total based on the content of the article. You should familiarise yourself with the content as you will not have time to read it in the exam. It says this on the front of the pre-release. The whole F332 exam is not about this one article, if that's what you were asking.
Reply 18
Have your teachers gone through the pre release with you guys??
Reply 19
Im a bit nervous for this exam. Anyone done any past papers yet? which is the easiest?

Quick Reply

Latest