The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Sport and Exercise Science at Portsmouth

Hey!!! Anyone going to Portsmouth for Sport Science or any sport course? I have found no one at the moment, or do you know of anyone? Just wondering :smile:

I firmed Portsmouth a couple weeks ago and I'm on track to get my BTEC grades (DDM) really hoping to see people down there, also going to the open day on the 21st April.

Hopefully see you in September :smile:
Reply 1
i have applied to study sport and exercise science at portsmouth and have recieved m offer of 280 ucas points. im going to accept this offer asap and hopefuly then apply for accomodation and student finance!

i recieved an offer for leeds met and almost accepted but last minute decided that it was to far from home, also there is no beach in leeds - essential.

havnt seen many people having applied for this course though... nevermind! :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by emevanss
i have applied to study sport and exercise science at portsmouth and have recieved m offer of 280 ucas points. im going to accept this offer asap and hopefuly then apply for accomodation and student finance!

i recieved an offer for leeds met and almost accepted but last minute decided that it was to far from home, also there is no beach in leeds - essential.

havnt seen many people having applied for this course though... nevermind! :smile:

What are you studying now? I applied to Bath, Brunel and Bedfordshire, but Portsmouth made the most sense! I've applied for accommodation and student finance so I'm just waiting for results day really, but I'm doing a BTEC in Sport Science so I know my grades as I go along, and right now I'm on track :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ziggymado
What are you studying now? I applied to Bath, Brunel and Bedfordshire, but Portsmouth made the most sense! I've applied for accommodation and student finance so I'm just waiting for results day really, but I'm doing a BTEC in Sport Science so I know my grades as I go along, and right now I'm on track :smile:

im studying a levels at the moment; phys education, law and geography! i applied for accomodation today, where you hoping to stay? the student finance application drove me crazy... was ridiculous! aww sweet for you - i have to put the work in now and then pray on results day other wise its swansea through clearing! haha :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by emevanss
im studying a levels at the moment; phys education, law and geography! i applied for accomodation today, where you hoping to stay? the student finance application drove me crazy... was ridiculous! aww sweet for you - i have to put the work in now and then pray on results day other wise its swansea through clearing! haha :smile:

Whoa! What a mixture of A levels and they all look like hard work! Good luck to you during your exams! I'm hoping to stay in Guildhall like many other people, but fingers are crossed I get self catered somewhere :smile: Where would you like to stay?
And student finance is like sitting an exam :/ so many silly questions!
Reply 5
Original post by ziggymado
Whoa! What a mixture of A levels and they all look like hard work! Good luck to you during your exams! I'm hoping to stay in Guildhall like many other people, but fingers are crossed I get self catered somewhere :smile: Where would you like to stay?
And student finance is like sitting an exam :/ so many silly questions!

i know its outrageous, right in the middle of exams now but only 5 days left. they are killing me! yeah hoping to stay in guildhall self catered, hopefuly james watson halls :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending