The Student Room Group

'Logon failed as the language you have selected is not enabled for this database'

Hi guys, hoping someone can give me some help on this issue I'm having as I kinda need to access this website for registering for my University next year!

In a nutshell I'm trying to login to https://myview.umsl.edu/psp/welcome/ and and everytime I input my login information the error 'Logon failed as the language you have selected is not enabled for this database' keeps occurring. I'm trying to logon from the UK and have tried changing my system and browser language and region setting to English US but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Reply 1
Have you contacted the institution about it? Chances are it's a bug with their system that they'll need to fix.

I suppose you could try using a different browser though, possibly IE, as a workaround.
Reply 2
I've contacted them and been waiting for a reply for sometime now - if it is a bug on their end hopefully they can fix it soon. I've tried with IE, firefox and chrome and unfortunately the same problem remains.
Reply 3
you could see if using a differnt computer makes any diference, maybe school computers (if youre still at school) could be a good bet.
Reply 4
Tried it on my Uni's computers too and the same error is occuring, not a clue what's going on :/

Latest

Trending

Trending