The Student Room Group

catjaum a.k.a biggest arms on TSR's blog

if your reading this blog, you probably just clicked to see if i did have the biggest arms.....having looked at the pics your probably thinking im right....

BUT....most likely there's someone out there reading this with bigger arms and this stupid statement gives em a reason to enter, and show off their bigger arms...

sometimes i wonder how different the orbit of jupiters moons would be if i didnt have 18" arms....but hopefully by the end of this transformation i have some idea...

more to come soon....

i should add abit about gym though.....

tomorrow legs day :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pfft, Metro.
sometimes i wonder how different the orbit of jupiters moons would be if i didnt have 18" arms

I love this guy ahahaha.
Reply 3
Damn u do have big guns....any tips on arm workout:wink:
Reply 4
Original post by zee777

inject creatine.

creatine talk is allowed, right?
Reply 5
I'm almost jealous bro , what size are your arms cold?
Reply 6
Original post by zee777

statistically u have minimal chance of getting arms bigger then mine......ask yourself everytime u go gym....."am i jus another statistic......... or am i an ANIMAL".......train accordingly
Reply 7
Original post by duharvalgt
I'm almost jealous bro , what size are your arms cold?

lol, that is cold
berkshire hunt
I'm not going to belittle your achievements, mainly because I commend dedication, but what doors have opened as a result of having 18" arms? Why didn't you stop at 14,15,16 or 17"? What is your goal? To show off or to achieve something more tangible?
Original post by catjaum
with a post like that it sounds like i was talking about steroids. :s-smilie:
and your on my blog advertising no talk about steroids... (is their something your trying to imply)

the first mention of it was u below (which u now cheekily edited out)

It's more to do with advertising site policy. TSR management doesn't allow discussion of anabolics, which is fair enough I think.
Reply 11
Original post by Formerly Helpful_C
I'm not going to belittle your achievements, mainly because I commend dedication, but what doors have opened as a result of having 18" arms? Why didn't you stop at 14,15,16 or 17"? What is your goal? To show off or to achieve something more tangible?

i'm sorry but I don't want to be a 'show off', that's not my business......I don't want to be-little or look down on anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, black, blue, white , brown, purple, white and colourless. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that. We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way.

bitterness has poisoned our souls, has barricaded this world with hate.......has goose stepped us into misery and bloodshed.We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in, machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical,our cleverness hard and unkind.
We think too much and feel too little, more than machinery we need humanity, more than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness.

Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost......
Reply 12
Original post by Ocassus
Cool story bro.

Spoiler

EDIT : Nice bodyfat %, what is it? 8/9? :teehee:

LOL, your dancing on your own outside the club in a line which stretches back all the to the gym... while im dancing in the VIP area :cool: .....i clearly said "bigger arms" .....yours are max 16".......

but credit where credits due.....your bodyfat is lower then mine and u are looking good.....

Original post by The Blind Monk
It's more to do with advertising site policy. TSR management doesn't allow discussion of anabolics, which is fair enough I think.

but the tsr mod in question... who just deleted my post (on my blog :mad: ) because i mentioned she was the first one to say im not natural....and start a stupid debate in the first place.........surely the mods should practice by the rules set out by TSR management..... or are the mods only here to enforce rules and do as they please....

who mods the mods....cos certain mod deserves 5 points....
Original post by The Blind Monk

And yet they will let you talk about weed? Lolwut
Reply 14
zJy2M.png

Woah, woah, woah .... you wanna go B rye?
Original post by Yung Mon£y
And yet they will let you talk about weed? Lolwut

TSR for you
stayng 5-6% is not a fun way to live, you can still look awesome at 8-10% and be a bit more relaxed about things

and catjuam good point above lol, mod did start the discussion.
Number of bicycles ridden?
Original post by Aisha~~
Number of bicycles ridden?

MY guess is our lad puts Tour de France to shaaaame :h:
Reply 19
Original post by Yung Mon£y

I know semi-pro natty BB's so I know exactly what you can look like when all natty, but I also know the time span it takes to get certain results. Thats all.
I know exactly what cycling does; cuts down your recovery time. You have to eat like a horse to compo for it and hit the gym harder & more often then if you werent on them. At a young age they just a shortcut

stopped reading here.....u clearly know nothing about training.........

that time span varies quite a bit person to person.....

and stop pretending u know semi pro natty bodybuilders.....cos if u actually did u wudnt sound like an excited lil kid sayin im not natty

Quick Reply