Like:
Football
Athletics
Swimming
Tennis
Gymnastics

Dislike:
Cricket

I guess the Olympics being on has influenced what sports I enjoy!
Reply 24
Like: Skiing, cycling, walking, running
Reply 25
Dislike:
Fencing (possibly the worst sport to watch, I'm sure it's much more enjoyable to get involved in it)
Horses prancing around type sports

Like:
Everything else
Likes: most winter sports (watch), tennis (watch), table tennis (play), rounders (play), basketball (play), canoeing (watch)

Dislike: Football, Motor racing, cricket, golf, boxing, darts.
Tbh I love playing most sports... Mainly cricket and fencing.

I'll watch most sports, but motorsports as well as most track/field athletics, I find really tedious to watch.
Original post by Benniboi1
Dislike:
Fencing (possibly the worst sport to watch, I'm sure it's much more enjoyable to get involved in it)

It's a much better spectator sport when you know all the technicalities and details. I find it absolutely fascinating, but I compete and coach fencing so I have an eye for it.
Reply 29
Like playing: Cricket, Badminton, Football, Tennis, Table Tennis, Squash

Like watching: Limited Overs and 20/20 Cricket (and Test Match highlights), Badminton, Football, Rugby League, Motor Racing, 100M Olympic Finals

Dislike a lot: Golf, Darts and anything animal related (and quite a lot of the Olympic 'sports')
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by 69Crazyfists
It's a much better spectator sport when you know all the technicalities and details. I find it absolutely fascinating, but I compete and coach fencing so I have an eye for it.

Yeah it just seemed hard to follow and get into when I didn't know much about it. The people watching at the venue were going mad for it so maybe there's more to it than I thought :tongue:
Original post by Benniboi1
Yeah it just seemed hard to follow and get into when I didn't know much about it. The people watching at the venue were going mad for it so maybe there's more to it than I thought :tongue:

If you were watching the BBC coverage, that doesn't help.
The commentary is absolutely shocking. It doesn't really help out people who've never done the sport.
Reply 32
Like: Tennis
Badminton
Table Tennis
Canoe Slalom

Dislike: Rugby
Athletics
Cricket - it's just boring as hell to watch and play. zzzzzz
Reply 34
Original post by jblackmoustache
Cricket - it's just boring as hell to watch and play. zzzzzz

Only people who are crap at cricket think it is boring to play. What is boring exactly? Batting is exciting, bowling is exciting, wicketkeeping is exciting.
Like; Football, Cricket, Tennis, Snooker, Boxing, UFC, Athletics

Dislike; Golf, Formula One, American Sports
Reply 36
I like:

Football
Tennis
Volleyball
Basketball
Boxing
Athletics

I dislike:

Cricket
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 37
LOVE womens beach volleyball :smile:
Swimming (watching/doing)
Rugby League (watching)

Dislike
Rugby Union
golf
football

Edit- this feels like my french GCSE oral exam Je n'aime pas le football mais j'aime nager

:biggrin: lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Like watching: rugby (league), gymnastics, diving, ice skating, erm... edit: and weightlifting.
Like playing: badminton, swimming, cycling, hockey
Dislike watching/playing: just about everything else.

Don't understand the people who don't like rugby :lol: And like football. I can't watch a footy match after watching some 6 nations or lions without being bored out of my mind. But that's just me :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest