Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
pniaq
It's brilliant indeed ! :smile:
Yep. How long have you been dancing?
Reply 41
starya
Yep. How long have you been dancing?

Not really long, several months , classes twice a week, and few nights in salsa clubs :smile:
Reply 42
pniaq
Not really long, several months , classes twice a week, and few nights in salsa clubs :smile:
Well that's a good start :biggrin: And as long as you're enjoying it it's great. Good on ya.
I'm @ performing arts college ive done every single dance form there is possible frm ballet, tap, mod jazz, contemporary, street jazz, salsa, latin, acrobatics, gymnastics u name it ive tried it. I love it appart frm im not 2 keen on break dancing myself. I find it scary and very hard.
Neway ive jus finsihed doing Copacabanna by Barry Manilow @ my college ( cheesy i know but it was fab.)
& im off 2 Buxton near Sheffield over easter 2 do the king and I which i am in the little house of Thomas mainly and afew other things. I cant wait.
Hi Serina M, Trikki-vikki, pniaq, Krysa !!!! :biggrin:
thanx for joining!
Hi everyone, and all the new people!! Sorry i haven't been around in awhile, only just managed to get internet at home (back from uni for the hols).

How is everyone?

Anyone watching Strictly Dance Fever? I'm loving it. So happy Holly got through!

- - -

Everyone who requested to join, has been added to the society! Except neha127, you've joined too many societies, it wont let you join this one too. Sorry sweetie!

Also, new member list on the first page. :wink:
Krysa
Oh! I'll join, most definitely! I did a year of ballet at 3 (I swear I dabbled a bit in Jazz as well, can't properly remember) and only restarted this year in January.

I've been learning ballet, jazz, street jazz since and hoping to do modern next year (all uni dance lessons are over now, really gutted). In 3 months I've been in a show and won a trophy, and met great people, and had good fun and exercise! Dance is amazing!:biggrin:

Dance really is! :biggrin: You get to meet so many great people and the exercise is great. I feel so much better since dancing! I'm doing (or/and will be starting) similar dances to you. I did the same, did ballet and a few other things when i was younger, then stopped at about 12 due to certain ankle problems, then started again last September.
Reply 47
Hey! Haven't been here for a while.. been studying.. yay.. I didn't get offers from Edinburgh (my first choice) so was a bit annoyed about that but that just means I need to study more to get into uni here.

How is everyone else?
Reply 48
hi everyone, i've just joined the dance society, i have been dancing now for nearly 15 years and am hoping to continue when i go to uni. i do tap ballet modern, stage and pointe. i have dance exams coming up soon too. AHH!!!!!!
Hello everyone! so many new people in here & all of them seem to be way experienced than me!:p:
Pickaskill, I'd give almost anything for your "15 year dancing experience" :wink: good luck with your exam though! :smile:
gosh if I'd been doing it sooner, I could have a perfectly toned body by now! :cool: nevertheless, its better late than never! :biggrin:
Reply 50
Justintabib
Hello everyone! so many new people in here & all of them seem to be way experienced than me!:p:
Pickaskill, I'd give almost anything for your "15 year dancing experience" :wink: good luck with your exam though! :smile:
gosh if I'd been doing it sooner, I could have a perfectly toned body by now! :cool: nevertheless, its better late than never! :biggrin:
That's the spirit!

Can I btw ask what you've done to deserve the neg rep?
Justintabib

ahhhh ....one of the many perks of dancing :rolleyes:
starya
Can I btw ask what you've done to deserve the neg rep?

I got the neg rep soon after I joined TSR :frown:
First there was this thread in the academics about 'accounting people' where I posted that accounting is very easy compared to other subs & stuffs like that & I also said that I got 600/600 in my A Level Accounting (which I did) but apparently someone out there thought I was lying & gave me a neg rep :mad:
second there was this thread about 'Shisha/hookah' which I started in the H&R forum ... I like smoking it even though I dont smoke cigarettes & stuffs. I just asked what other people think about it & tried to prove that its hardly harmful by posting evidence from other webs ... there I got another neg rep!

I also got a positive rep for helping a guy in 'Physics' sub-forum but 2 bad reps against 1 good rep = 1 red gem :frown:
since then I've been trying to help others in various forums but alas no one seems to be willing to give me a good rep :rolleyes:
Reply 53
Justintabib
I got the neg rep soon after I joined TSR :frown:
First there was this thread in the academics about 'accounting people' where I posted that accounting is very easy compared to other subs & stuffs like that & I also said that I got 600/600 in my A Level Accounting (which I did) but apparently someone out there thought I was lying & gave me a neg rep :mad:
second there was this thread about 'Shisha/hookah' which I started in the H&R forum ... I like smoking it even though I dont smoke cigarettes & stuffs. I just asked what other people think about it & tried to prove that its hardly harmful by posting evidence from other webs ... there I got another neg rep!

I also got a positive rep for helping a guy in 'Physics' sub-forum but 2 bad reps against 1 good rep = 1 red gem :frown:
since then I've been trying to help others in various forums but alas no one seems to be willing to give me a good rep :rolleyes:

Poor boy :smile:
Reply 54
The things people neg rep for.. it's ridiculous really. And it's also ridiculous that a person's 'worth' is judged by the colour and amount of little boxes but let's not get into that now.
^ lol hope you havent judged me by that! :wink:

oh thanks a lot starya for pos repping me! :biggrin: ... now "justintabib can only hope to improve" has changed to "justintabib has a little shameless behaviour in the past" ! lol :smile:
Hi everyone,
Does anyone else out there do irish dancing??
Reply 57
Hi everyone!

ive just joined on here so thought id post and say hi!
ive only been dancing for about 3yrs now, wish i had started earlier but cant do anything about that now! i started off doing hip-hop/street dance and now i do that as well as freestyle dance which i do competitions for. i have been competing for about 1 1/2 yrs and i have quite a few trophys now! anyone else on here do freestyle?

Jo xx
Hi colleen! i wish i did Irish dancing!!!

and Jo-123.... i do freestyle!!! :biggrin:
got an exam in freestyle in the summer :smile:
Reply 59
Hey, enlighten me please! What's freestyle about, like what music do you dance it to? I assume there are no steps, right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending