The Student Room Group

IB Results 2012 Panic Thread/Countdown!

Scroll to see replies

Well you see, I'm ok in that sense because I'm in the US at the moment, so I get my results at 8:45 am :P I don't have to worry all day like you UK kids
Original post by alisonroxx9
Well you see, I'm ok in that sense because I'm in the US at the moment, so I get my results at 8:45 am :P I don't have to worry all day like you UK kids

Nahhh, we get them at 9:30 am :smile:
Original post by aeyurttaser13
why would that be a problem? isn't there an exact time written in your account that u can check ur results at? mine is 12:30 GMT

Yeah mines at 13:45 GMT but you see part of your results then your logged out which is rather annoying

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

i live in a middle eastern country.. sucks to be here coz ill get my results at 3:30 pm!!
i live in a middle eastern country.. sucks to be here coz ill get my results at 3:30 pm!!

Argh that's annoying! I guess you really have to try and sleep all day :P
Argh that's annoying! I guess you really have to try and sleep all day :P

I will make sure i sleep really late (4-6am) so that i don't need to force myself to oversleep :tongue:
Reply 66
I will make sure i sleep really late (4-6am) so that i don't need to force myself to oversleep :tongue:

Just what I was thinking :tongue: I live in India so it's 5:45 pm for me!! :redface: Also have to go for a passport renewal at 3, fml.
I got my results from my IBC. I got 44 points with 6 in English A1 SL (I am a foreigner), and exceeded both my Cambridge 42,777 and LSE 38, 766 offers... I AM SO HAPPY,you can't even imagine!!!
Original post by Существо
I got my results from my IBC. I got 44 points with 6 in English A1 SL (I am a foreigner), and exceeded both my Cambridge 42,777 and LSE 38, 766 offers... I AM SO HAPPY,you can't even imagine!!!

OH MY GOD WELL DONE!

I remember you from the german thread! You got a 7!???? xx
Reply 69

Mental offer but an even more mental score! Well done. :biggrin:

I got:
6 English SL
6 French HL - I got the same grade as a native speaker, so yeah, I'm happy. :biggrin:
7 Economics HL :biggrin:
6 Biology SL - how?! I was terrible at Biology.
6 Maths SL - even though paper 2 was one of the most painful experiences of my life.
6 Psychology HL
1 bonus point (B EE, C TOK)
making a total of 38, the 4th highest result ever in my school. :u:

I've exceeded my offer and obviously I'm absolutely over the moon. :biggrin: Only two of us have fully met our offers though (getting the right grades in individual subjects and not overall score being the main problem), which has certainly put a dampener on things and made me feel awkward with my happiness. :P

This post will be making everyone really jealous / anxious since it seems barely anyone else has theirs yet. Sorry!

(so many OTT emoticons in this post. Today has been crazy)
congrats on the score! very nice. Just curious but what were you predicted for the extended essay and TOK
Reply 71
Original post by Harve
Mental offer but an even more mental score! Well done. :biggrin:

I got:
6 English SL
6 French HL - I got the same grade as a native speaker, so yeah, I'm happy. :biggrin:
7 Economics HL :biggrin:
6 Biology SL - how?! I was terrible at Biology.
6 Maths SL - even though paper 2 was one of the most painful experiences of my life.
6 Psychology HL
1 bonus point (B EE, C TOK)
making a total of 38, the 4th highest result ever in my school. :u:

I've exceeded my offer and obviously I'm absolutely over the moon. :biggrin: Only two of us have fully met our offers though (getting the right grades in individual subjects and not overall score being the main problem), which has certainly put a dampener on things and made me feel awkward with my happiness. :P

This post will be making everyone really jealous / anxious since it seems barely anyone else has theirs yet. Sorry!

(so many OTT emoticons in this post. Today has been crazy)

Congrats. AMAZING! :biggrin:
Reply 72

WELL DONE! :biggrin:

Hope I make my offer tmrw! :smile:
Mine's at 3.00 PM GMT. I need 34 points :/ Usually get 33 without studying but this time I studied and hope I did way better.
Reply 74
I got EXACT score of 36 for my uni offer! PHEW! GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YA!!! :smile:
Reply 75
I got 44 points :biggrin: with a C in my EE :mad: which was predicted a grade A and exceedingly praised by my (quite strict) Chemistry professor :confused: Owh, I won't complain - wouldn't have done it any other way :cool:
Waaaa.... still can't believe - I got the grades I need for Oxford :biggrin:

(I apologise for the amount of smileys in the post - I'm totally hyper!!! :tongue:)
Reply 76
I got 41!!! Didn't even ask what I got a 6 or 7 in. I had a 6 from an anticipated subject though...so will wait for tomorrow! I am sooo happy!
Reply 77
OMG you guys did soooooo GREATTT! Congrats to all of you:beer:
Original post by MAMDS1993
I got 41!!! Didn't even ask what I got a 6 or 7 in. I had a 6 from an anticipated subject though...so will wait for tomorrow! I am sooo happy!

congrats man, how did u find out =)
Reply 79
Congrats everyone!

I got my results today too:

English A1 HL - 6
Dutch A1 HL - 7
Spanish B HL - 7
Biology SL - 7
Geography SL - 7
Math SL - 6
TOK: A
EE (English): C

Total: 42!!! Still can't believe it, didn't feel like I did as well as I could have done on my exams but apparently it couldn't have gone much better! I by far exceeded my QMUL offer (32 points and 6's in Spanish and English) and even exceeded my predicted grades by 1 point by getting a 7 for Dutch.

Quick Reply

Latest