The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Pembroke College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Any other Pembroke applicants out there?

I applied for History
:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah i applied for history as well.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Me too, though maths.
Reply 3
I'm already here! but come, come my pretties...
Reply 4
Can I change college? :P
Reply 5
Now Nina don't scare the applicants... let the JPC do that when they get here!
Reply 6
Has anyone applied to Pembroke to do Law?
Reply 7
I have, have you?
Reply 8
No I have applied to do Oriental Studies at Pembroke. Is it true that first years call the college, Pemmers? Should i do the same?
Reply 9
'Pemmers'? I haven't heard this. I could ask my grandpa who went there in the 1920s? Would that do?

What do you like about Oriental Studies?

I have a friend who is doing that at Pemmers too!

He's called Michael Robinson
Reply 10
Really you know a Michael Robinson? Do you know he rutted all over my Maiela?

Oriental studies is just the best subject ever. No other subject lets you reach into parts of your body that you thought you could never reach.
Reply 11
Man, I'll never get the chance to scare these kiddies. I'm going into the real world this year.
oooh get you. No, it is not called Pemmers. By anyone. Occasionally Pem by lazy people like me but most people just say pembroke. When were all your interviews? I was helping out and spent most of my afternoons sitting in the same seat for five hours and playing games.
I've not applied to pembroke, no, but i hear there's a rather attractive chap who works there.
Reply 14
Nina, get your 'pemmers' facts right.

harpy
I've not applied to pembroke, no, but i hear there's a rather attractive chap who works there.

What did you say about me?
Reply 15
Camford
Man, I'll never get the chance to scare these kiddies. I'm going into the real world this year.

Where do you live at the moment then? Is it somewhere nice?
Reply 16
Chiggs
Where do you live at the moment then? Is it somewhere nice?

Do not call Leicester nice.
Reply 17
English, got offer, very happy :smile: Just got to get the grades now. Damn them excluding General Studies. I could've nailed that.
Reply 18
Congratulations! I won't be seeing you in October then.
Reply 19
-x-Nina-x-
oooh get you. No, it is not called Pemmers. By anyone. Occasionally Pem by lazy people like me but most people just say pembroke. When were all your interviews? I was helping out and spent most of my afternoons sitting in the same seat for five hours and playing games.

I was there on the 8th and morning of the 9th.

Quick Reply

Latest