The Student Room Group

Flirty, dirty texts etc

There has been loads of discussion about this and stuff, and it's quite interesting to see peoples opinions and stuff
I'm just kinda lookin' for a bit of advice I guess xD I wanna kinda send my girlfriend texts that will get her kinda hot under the collar you know? Like nothing to crude, nothing hardcore or like text sex, just kinda you know, tempting tantalising stuff if that makes sense?
I kinda wanna make her not stop thinkin' about when we're next gonna meet and like I wanna be able to mak eher feel hot even when I'm not there.
We live an hour and a half away so yeah I kinda wanna be intimate and kinky, but not overtly sexual about it xD
I talk like a bit of a tard but yeah xD
So any advice on what a guy can send to a girl to get her motor goin'? xD
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got MMS? Send her a saucy pic :wink:
Reply 2
I could pretend I know but I won't.

I just put a few slight hints, play on words and subtle implications but whether they work or not is subjective to the person. I don't know how good I am or not haha. Just don't be too blatent, you don't want to go straight from 0 to 100.
Reply 3
"hey babe, i have brad pitt in our bed, waiting and ready"
Reply 4
I wanna be on you.
Reply 5
Lateralus
I wanna be on you.

Did they take it or throw it back at you?
Reply 6
Rosaaa
Got MMS? Send her a saucy pic :wink:

Lol shyness might be a bit of a problem them, I hate taking photos in general tbh, let alone saucy ones xD
Reply 7
you could start with something like damn i wish you were here now...
Reply 8
It's difficult without being reaaaally dirty; no problem with that in my eyes.
Reply 9
amylase55
you could start with something like damn i wish you were here now...

And when they respond 'why?' it leaves you in a bit of a predicament haha.
Try roleplay. You know better than us what your gf likes, so make up a scene in your head which plays to her desires. There's no hard and fast rule, some girls actually prefer unadulterated filth, but I would say the majority like to be romanced a little. Take a cue from Mills and Boon, and make it your own. Then just send her detailed texts explaining the scene in your head, the more detail the better, and by and large i'd say proper grammer, spelling and punctuation is your friend.
Reply 11
titanomachy
and by and large i'd say proper grammer, spelling and punctuation is your friend.

Spot the irony.
try not to say what it is you're actually gonna do but just hint at it. guys respond to more visual stimuli but girls work a lot better with their imaginations. maybe tell her how much pleasure you're gonna give her, but not tell her how you're gonna do it. the speculation should get her juices flowing....
Reply 13
Davezk
Spot the irony.

Love it :biggrin:
titanomachy
Try roleplay. You know better than us what your gf likes, so make up a scene in your head which plays to her desires. There's no hard and fast rule, some girls actually prefer unadulterated filth, but I would say the majority like to be romanced a little. Take a cue from Mills and Boon, and make it your own. Then just send her detailed texts explaining the scene in your head, the more detail the better, and by and large i'd say proper grammer, spelling and punctuation is your friend.

I generally like texting properly xD I dunno why, I just use grammar anyways, not good grammar, but grammar nonetheless xD
Umm well how should I kinda bring it round d'ya think?
Just leave like conversation for a bit, and just kinda do it out of the blue?
Davezk
Spot the irony.

What?
Reply 16
titanomachy
What?

You misspelt "grammar" babe :p:

But, OP, listen to the man - he knows what he's talking about (Y)
Caress her mind...just use some sexual words nothing chavtastic or vulgar,basically you just want her to imagine what your texting her...so the more adjectives the better....
Reply 18
Davezk
And when they respond 'why?' it leaves you in a bit of a predicament haha.

umm why would she say that?! I'd say it was pretty obvious. You can add "in my bed" if she's stupid and might not get the hint.. :p: or add naked if you think she REALLY won't get it.

If she's your girlfriend, dirty stuff won't go down badly... just start easy so she's not shocked and doesn't think one of your mates nicked your phone..
Reply 19
Slice
You misspelt "grammar" babe :p:

Game Over

Quick Reply

Latest