The Student Room Group

TSR on Facebook... whatever is the world coming to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by petermn
...special one...

hahah... well i dunno myself why i never created a facebook account.... maybe coz i saw a lot of people spend time over there.... or something

either way i gotta create a facebook account real soon so i can keep in touch with my friends over here when i do go university
Reply 221
"This group is scheduled to be archived"
hiiiiiiii
Reply 223
question am i the ONLY1 from Cyprus? probably yes righ?
Just realised there's a FB group for TSR! Weeeeeeeeeeee! :tongue:
i prefer twitter, everyone follow me: ShannonFinners :biggrin:
i dont use facebook or that crap,them sites are destroying forums but stealing everyones data and selling it on to other parties, also using them sites usually causes problems and arguments, forums are plain and simple,
Reply 227
what does the Facebook page of TSR have that this forum doesnt? aside from the usual updates?

Maths is the tool used to help describe phenomena in physics. That's like saying history is a subset of English because that's the language we write in.
i dnt have a facebook
Reply 230
i love fb, i can make lots of friends.it's amazing
i know man tilly snoddy
is facebook down at the moment?
Reply 233
If you students enjoy Facebook check out an amazing group, Windows Access All Area. Its a place where you can find out all about window7 and the cool new feature it bring out. You also get weekly chances to win big prizes!

Link -> bitly.com/vmtO79
~Windows7 Student Ambassador :smile:
Original post by prizm3d
I dont have facebook..... and for some reason I feel like Im the only one who doent have facebook lool

Im looking forward to having google+ account... really love the circles idea

google + account is pretty much the same thing and eventually they will link up....dnt do it
TSR shouldn't everrrrr be on Facebook otherwise it will be liked and joined by students who wouldn't normally bother and just generally would end up with intellect going down the toilet and other Facebook users insulting people for being opinionated !! just saying like :smile:
i went in to have a look.....afterall this is 12 pages long.....i still dnt get facebook, page with TSR,some ppl i might know....confusing
Reply 237
can be identified as scoliosis?
Might as well join TBH , there is no harm in doing so.... Or?
Reply 239
What is the big deal about it? In fact, your membership will be even less significant, because there will be hundreds of thousands of people who are likely to join- not saying that you aren't special. Heck, I'll join even.

Quick Reply

Latest