The Student Room Group

Edexcel 2012 GCE grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Are these grade boundaries some kind of sick joke?
Reply 61
but then the grade boundaries really look real can someone like create these boundaries which look that real???
Reply 62
at the end of the link does it say intl as in international?
Reply 63
Nah, these boundaries are alright. Some of them are a bit too generous to be honest.
This song is dedicated to the person who wrote and decided the grade boundaries for Unit 4 Physics.

Reply 65
There isn't a link but click

I want to

Examinations, tests and timetables

View grade boundaries

June 2011 Grade Boundaries - GCE units

then change the 1106 to 1201 in the url
Reply 66
Original post by ThaChronic
This song is dedicated to the person who wrote and decided the grade boundaries for Unit 4 Physics.

LOL ROFl............good job dude :thumbsup:
Reply 67
Original post by snookin

I want to

View grade boundaries

do u think someone could have made this fake boundary possible
?
Reply 68
Original post by snookin

I want to

View grade boundaries

Where did 1201 come from?
I dont get how the thread starter actually got this number/link?
Reply 69
Original post by EffKayy

1201 = Jan 2012

12 = 2012
01 = January

1106 = Jun 2011

11 = 2011
06 = June
Reply 70
Original post by EffKayy

june 2011 = 1106

jan 2012 = 1201

it's the date :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by otrivine
?

No these are REAL!
Embrace it k
Reply 72
Original post by otrivine
?

thats what i am also wondering!!
HEY HANG ON GUYS>..............arent these grade boundaries only for the students in Uk or is it international??? cz its a surprise for everyone with such a sudden release of grade boundary. isnt it??? and that they are totally not fair at all.:confused:
LOL at how i got a B in C3... those grade boundaries are ridiculous!
Reply 74
Original post by gooner4ever
Hi, thanks for posting those links. But the gcse course that I'm taking is a normal gcse course neither double or single! Can you please have another search around for any other gcse grade boundary documents. The exam I took was a geography one! Thanks

I found this which includes each individual unit:
http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1201%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries.pdf
:biggrin:
Original post by Zhy
Nah, these boundaries are alright. Some of them are a bit too generous to be honest.

Shut up Zhy! Its like you WANT people to neg rep you! Just because you apparently have the brain of a time lord or whatevz doesnt mean everyone else does!
FFS i think the maths grade boundaries have risen a tad too much! WE'RE NOT ALL SUPER DUPER GENIUSES SO STFU, and show some goddamn humanity.
Reply 76
i dont believe these grade boundaries...........it seems they are totally fake or mistakenly released by the edexcel people.............and i highly doubtb that right now edexcel people might be having too many complains related to this "grade boundary". Cz many are oopposed to it. I really hope they make some change to this grade boundary. especially for maths............:frown:
Reply 77
Original post by snow leopard
It's not something we haven't seen before; C4 and S2 were also 69 last year, sadly.

In June last year C4 was 61 for an A, and in January it was 69 like you said.. Wow huge difference there. :/
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 78
how the hell are the grade boundaries released?

none of us have got our results for any of the january exams yet? :confused::frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by nm786
how the hell are the grade boundaries released?

none of us have got our results for any of the january exams yet? :confused::frown:

Exactly! If we get our results on Thursday, then the grade boundaries are usually released a day before right?

Quick Reply

Latest