The Student Room Group

Transferring to a different University. Any ideas?

I'v recently applied to transfer to my prefered University after completing my first year at my current Uni.

I sent an e-mail to the admin of my preferred Uni. Im slightly concerned that he might try to contact my current uni. Do you think my current uni will disapprove or even throw me out?:nope:

Any suggestions would be helpful.

P.S both uni's are 100metres apart. Quite competitive i guess. Only thing is my prefered uni has a better reputation(University of Strathclyde)
Original post by Umer786
I'v recently applied to transfer to my prefered University after completing my first year at my current Uni.

I sent an e-mail to the admin of my preferred Uni. Im slightly concerned that he might try to contact my current uni. Do you think my current uni will disapprove or even throw me out?:nope:

Any suggestions would be helpful.

P.S both uni's are 100metres apart. Quite competitive i guess. Only thing is my prefered uni has a better reputation(University of Strathclyde)

Hey
I've just finished transferring universities and your current university won't throw you out.

Just go and talk to your tutor and tell them why you want to transfer and they will say were not gonna do all the paperwork now just incase you don't get into the new university but they will be understanding about it but they won't kick you out.

What a good thing is if you are going through UCAS to do it, ask your tutor for a reference and they would be happy to do that for you.

If you have anymore questions? Just message me :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending