The Student Room Group

The TSR Jewish Society (J-Soc) - thread TWO

Scroll to see replies

Yes. Im high on Lemsip.

Are you still getting scandelously drunk at house parties?
Reply 81
well ive got my IT resit this afternoon..FUN FUN FUN :frown:
Phonicsdude
Yes. Im high on Lemsip.

Are you still getting scandelously drunk at house parties?

:eek: :eek: :eek: I have not got drunk at any house parties. There is a rather large line between non-alcoholic hyperness and drunkeness.

Bismarck
I think she means that when you stopped sucking, TSR started posting.

:rofl:

sum1
well ive got my IT resit this afternoon..FUN FUN FUN :frown:

Oh noes. Which module is that? GOOD LUCK!
Reply 83
both modules aaaarghh...even more fun! :biggrin:.................:frown:
Sum1
both modules aaaarghh...even more fun! :biggrin:.................:frown:

There there. It'll be fiiiiiiiiiiine. Just do a tonne of past papers, they're all the same.
Reply 85
BH they went fine :biggrin:
Sum1
BH they went fine :biggrin:

Good good! :biggrin: You taking module 4 next Wed?
Reply 87
no...in june.
5 days. Half way down page 2. tusks and horns! what madness!
I find it disgusting too but I have an excuse; exams.

HOW are you all?! :biggrin:
Bismarck
I converted to scientology. :cool:

:eek: How... how dare you.
Reply 91
Bismarck
I converted to scientology. :cool:

ROFL!!! HAHAHAH :lolz:
Reply 92
gemgems89
:eek: How... how dare you.

You're just jealous that my religion is cooler than yours. :cool:
I have a business exam this afternoon. :frown: And I'm ill. :frown: What great timing.
gemgems89
Bevakasha!

Well you know now. :p: Yeah well if you have any questions or anything then feel free to ask. Where abouts do you live? Have you ever visited a synagogue or any Jewish youth groups, etc?

the last time i went to the synagogue i was about 10 (i think it was during sukkot, quite lovely btw) - just never cared much.

i was wondering if that jewish law that you're jewish if your mother's jewish can also be applied to converted jews (i mean, they are officially not jews but members of the jewish people, aren't they) otherwise male jews would have a quite limited range of prospective companions if they wanted their children jewish, eh? :p: :wink:

Get well soon!
Faye Valentine
the last time i went to the synagogue i was about 10 (i think it was during sukkot, quite lovely btw) - just never cared much.

i was wondering if that jewish law that you're jewish if your mother's jewish can also be applied to converted jews (i mean, they are officially not jews but members of the jewish people, aren't they) otherwise male jews would have a quite limited range of prospective companions if they wanted their children jewish, eh? :p: :wink:

Get well soon!

Sukkot is beautiful yeah. Love it!

How do you mean? If a non-Jew converts then they're Jewsh. This has no bearing on the mother of the convert in any way.

Male Jews have a wide array of female Jews to choose from! And a fine bunch we all are. :p:

Thanks. :smile:
Reply 96
gemgems89
Sukkot is beautiful yeah. Love it!

How do you mean? If a non-Jew converts then they're Jewsh. This has no bearing on the mother of the convert in any way.

Male Jews have a wide array of female Jews to choose from! And a fine bunch we all are. :p:

Thanks. :smile:

:lies: :stink:
Bismarck
:lies: :stink:

:tsr2:
It's Snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 99
gemgems89
It's Snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

its neutral weather here....:cool: tis dark too :eek:

Quick Reply