The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Everyone is going to have different views on what attracts them. This gives us the wide variety in diversification we see today.
Reply 2
People.Are.Different.
Reply 3
fair enough..wanna hear different opinions :smile:
Reply 4
I believe it depends entirely upon the boy you are discussing, honestly.
To a degree, beauty most definitely is in the eye of the beholder.

Who defines what is meant by 'pretty face' or 'hot body'?

:smile:
Reply 5
ones who like a bit of backdoor and enjoy giving on demand bjs, never nag you, let you meet mates down pub when you want etc
Reply 6
No.
Reply 7
Does it matter the race? No
Hot Body? Yes
Pretty face? Yes
Height? Yes. Three dimensions are a requirement. May be subsitituted for width/length - as long as all three are present.
Reply 8
MCYan
Does it matter the race?
Hot Body?
Pretty face?
Height?

A: No, but preferably: white, mixed race (white/oriental, white/black), hispanic (in my opinion)

B: well, obviously. Size 8-12 is good. T&A is great but let's face it 99% of guys are gonna agree with that.

C: obviously. Nice eyes are a must.

D: anywhere between 5' and 5'10"

Theres my 2 cents
Confident girls with pretty/cute faces and slim bodies. Generally.
Reply 10
personally i cannot stand girls who moan and complain all the time
'oh im ugly'
'oh this boy didnt phone me back'

its like shut the hell up and bend over! :awesome:

but really, umm i tend to like bubbly girls, i mean being hot is a plus im not gonna lie, but if they carry themselves confidently and are secure about themselves then thats hot i guess.
i do have a soft spot for girls who KNOW they are hot, conceited girls are just like so damn fun.
I like the ones who like sexy time.
5"7 girls with lush green eyes, sleek hair reaching to the neckline that shines like in advertisments, a perfect 10 with an hourglass figure with the appropriate badonkadonks, and an I.Q. ever so slightly under the guys. They have to have modelled, have naturally rosy cheecks and must be able to sing like Beyonce'.

And she has to be named Catherine.

individuality love, individuality.
Reply 13
Yusuf.T
personally i cannot stand girls who moan and complain all the time
'oh im ugly'
'oh this boy didnt phone me back'

its like shut the hell up and bend over! :awesome:

but really, umm i tend to like bubbly girls, i mean being hot is a plus im not gonna lie, but if they carry themselves confidently and are secure about themselves then thats hot i guess.
i do have a soft spot for girls who KNOW they are hot, conceited girls are just like so damn fun.

:mfing:
u want a tight little tanned body and a really soft feminine face. soft and feminine doesnt mean no defintion tho, i cant stand girls with no cheekbones or chin. in general tho u want someone cheeky but not like 'right, in u get', thats a bit of a turn off. i dont like girls who smoke either its dirty.
Reply 15
Ones with a pulse mostly.
Reply 16
jaz_jaz
:mfing:

are u bending over yet my dear?
Reply 17
Subserviant ones.
Reply 18
Something like this is ideal:

The closer they are to this look, the better imo.
Reply 19
pretty, not fat, hot?

Latest

Trending

Trending