The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Moberly House

Hey, i've got my offer and I'm in Moberly house, unfortunately it's in a twin room, which i'm not particularly looking forward to, but meh, so i was just seeing who else has had an offer for there.
Do we have a pub on site?
Reply 1
**EM**
Hey, i've got my offer and I'm in Moberly house, unfortunately it's in a twin room, which i'm not particularly looking forward to, but meh, so i was just seeing who else has had an offer for there.
Do we have a pub on site?

You share the bar at Birks (a few minutes' walk; in the same building where you'll eat etc.)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hey, I'm also in Moberly house and in a twin room.
Do you know if there is any way of finding out who we will be sharing with?
Reply 3
blueskidoo
Hey, I'm also in Moberly house and in a twin room.
Do you know if there is any way of finding out who we will be sharing with?

I think if you tell the Accommodation Office, they can pass your details on to the other person (or some arrangement like that) so you may be able to get in touch with them before you arrive.
Reply 4
Thanks, i don't know if I'd like to meet my room-mate before i get there though, it'll all be a surprise on the day i expect.
Reply 5
Persipan
I think if you tell the Accommodation Office, they can pass your details on to the other person (or some arrangement like that) so you may be able to get in touch with them before you arrive.

do you know your room number or is that something you gain on your first day, i have just realised that i dont know specifically which room i'm going to, is this wrong? thanks
Reply 6
**EM**
do you know your room number or is that something you gain on your first day, i have just realised that i dont know specifically which room i'm going to, is this wrong? thanks

When you register (which you can do from 21st September) it shows your room number - you probably won't have had it on anything thus far.
Reply 7
Persipan
When you register (which you can do from 21st September) it shows your room number - you probably won't have had it on anything thus far.

That's good to know- I was a bit worried about not knowing the room number yet. It seemed like other people were saying "I'll be in 21B at blabla!" but that puts my mind at ease.
I'm also at Moberly, in single room.
I'm in Moberly house too! (Room No: A101)
Reply 10
I'm sure i'll probably see most people on sunday !
Reply 11
I'm in Moberly C101.
Im also at Moberly House, single room!!!
You poor, poor souls.
hello, I am looking for a replacement tenant for my student accommodation at Northfield, Unite student (partnered with exeter university) It,s a classic ensuite with a bathroom. The kitchen is shared with 2 other male occupants it is 142.40 pw inclusive of all bills till 16th June 2017 where my contract ends. Contact me @07544940953 if interested thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending