The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SMed
See, I'm fine with diabetic feet. I haven't seen anything in a hospital that caused any sort of bother. Except the adult circumcision - that was somewhat uncomfortable to watch, though still not as bad as pineapple fingers and worm boob.

I'm too scared to google pineapple fingers, and yet I'm desperate to know what it is :sad:
Trying to sort out elective 2 weeks before exams = argh
Reply 222
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I'm too scared to google pineapple fingers, and yet I'm desperate to know what it is :sad:

:colone:
Original post by SMed
See, I'm fine with diabetic feet. I haven't seen anything in a hospital that caused any sort of bother. Except the adult circumcision - that was somewhat uncomfortable to watch, though still not as bad as pineapple fingers and worm boob.

I very nearly passed out whilst scrubbed in on an adult circumcision, and I don't even have a penis, so I can't even imagine what it's like watching that as a guy :s-smilie:
Original post by Becca-Sarah
I very nearly passed out whilst scrubbed in on an adult circumcision, and I don't even have a penis, so I can't even imagine what it's like watching that as a guy :s-smilie:

I'm cringing just at the thought. Urological surgery; DO NOT WANT.
Original post by RollerBall
I'm cringing just at the thought. Urological surgery; DO NOT WANT.

Circumcision wasn't that brutal tbh... the apple-corer thing they used to widen the urethra looked ****ing painful though.
I assisted doing one during my first ever clinical attachment (Surgery)haha! Had no effect on me lol :p:
Circumcision wasn't that brutal tbh... the apple-corer thing they used to widen the urethra looked ****ing painful though.

:lolwut:
Has anyone else got end of term syndrome?
Im shattered. I still have to do some night shifts. Im fed up, skint and havent even got the energy to freak out about finals anymore.
End rant.
Reply 229
Original post by SMed
I'm not really phobic, I just also feel grossed out by them and wanted others to click the link. :biggrin:

I think most people seem to have some physiological aversion to those images; they literally start to make me feel ill. :frown:

EDIT: also a few years ago I used to put the pineapple fingers image in my signature, that lasted a day before the mods kept removing it themselves. :biggrin:

Eww, totally grossed out - although, still not as bad as worm boob...
Reply 230
Writing an essay on pain - wild saturday night in - this is how the Bsc rolls!

In other news, listening to a documentory on the I love you brige - that took balls.
Reply 231
Got slaughtered by the GB Nationals in the BUCS fencing championship today :frown:

Time to get hammered! :party:
Original post by Wangers
Writing an essay on pain - wild saturday night in - this is how the Bsc rolls!

In other news, listening to a documentory on the I love you brige - that took balls.

I was about to say wait till next year - but by then you'll have year 4 exams (Sorry NC5 ) - all at the end of the year.

I both love and loathe these 3 monthly specialty exams :frown:

Dorsal slit of the penis - much much worse. Especially when the backed up piss came jetting out. up to 100 ml in the foreskin and a very very very full bladder.

:s-smilie:
Think it's about time I brought this TSR account to an end. It's been a fun ride. Good luck to everyone.

later potato
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Think it's about time I brought this TSR account to an end. It's been a fun ride. Good luck to everyone.

later potato

How's that? Anyone know what's up with Godspeed?
Original post by ThisLittlePiggy

Maybe just a revision break?
It's 5am and I'm watching judge judy videos. FML, why is it when there are no exam stressors coming up my routine (which I worked so hard to fix pre-module exam) goes back to the ****ter.

Original post by GodspeedGehenna

later potato

What is this? I don't.
Original post by RollerBall
It's 5am and I'm watching judge judy videos. FML, why is it when there are no exam stressors coming up my routine (which I worked so hard to fix pre-module exam) goes back to the ****ter.

I have an exam tomorrow and my routine is still rubbish. Although I am impressed at how early I'm up on a Sunday :yep:
Original post by ThisLittlePiggy

Maybe got spooked?

Latest

Trending

Trending