The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who've the Heat got today and when?
Original post by alittlehelp
Who've the Heat got today and when?

76ers at 7.30 american time. Heat need to rebound after their loss to the Celtics.
Reply 2082
Original post by 3mmz
That's true

I am really not sure if Skip is just a troll who doesnt believe anything he says, or he infact is the opposite of that.

100% troll I think and who can blame him he has made a career out of it, colin cowherd and others are the same
He is a troll but he can be amusing. Pretty sure the Heat will murk the Sixers tonight.

Will probably watch Indiana - New York, that will be a close game.
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
He is a troll but he can be amusing. Pretty sure the Heat will murk the Sixers tonight.

Will probably watch Indiana - New York, that will be a close game.

Dunno no Wade today, rather worried about that.
what time are the games GMT? I think they could struggle without Wade tonight
GMT is 5 hours behind Eastern time.

EDIT: LOL whoops, obviously I meant ahead. So generally most games on the east coast start around 10 past midnight.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
GMT is 5 hours behind Eastern time.

Thanks, just found out
For a few brief weeks when the US was on summer time but the UK wasn't it was a sweet sweet +4.
Original post by BigFudamental
For a few brief weeks when the US was on summer time but the UK wasn't it was a sweet sweet +4.

Those were the days
Reply 2092
Rofl, 113 points with a 7.2 average.

32/59 from 3 point... Damn that puts Howard's FT attempts to shame.
I do that on My Player mode on the regular
Spurs at Celts tonight - anyone watching?
Original post by brighteyes1994
Spurs at Celts tonight - anyone watching?

Yea good shout. Might watch a quarter or two, haven't seen the spurs enough this year.
Neither, but they seem pretty dangerous!
Best run franchise of the last ten years.
Allen should have come off the bench for a couple of games - I can see him being really slow tonight, Bradley would have been a better option to start IMO
OK so the Spurs have pretty much won that game now. :/ They are an incredibly dangerous team, usually get a good regular season record, but i can't see them getting too far in the playoffs.

Anyone watching MIA - OKC? That's the game to watch!

Latest