The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by effofex
You are right about the 'going to the prostitute thing'. Which is why it should be fully legalized in the UK - there shoud be designated red-light districts just like there is in Amsterdam, where the sex workers are checked twice a week, are behind windows for their own protection, and where the authorities verify their age and payment of their taxes. But for some reason this does not happen in the UK - which allows criminals to assume the role of pimp.

Signing a short document to prove one's consent (and recording the act of signature by video to prove no coercion was involved) is one of the best ideas to ensure that sex is done safely and respectfully. It may not be a 'transaction' but it is usually an act between two or more people where all participants must issue their consent before proceeding with the activity.

Another idea would be to ensure that people all over society are more vigilant and protective of both themselves and others. For example, supposing I for some reason need to invite a white female (who is unaccompanied) into my flat I make sure that they:

a) have telephoned at least 2 people to mention their whereabouts,
b) agree to conduct our conversation etc. either on my patio/balcony which is visible to the public, or
c) agree to conduct our conversation/business etc. whilst a laptop records it (to ensure that in the event of assault/claims of assault both parties can supply evidence).

Libido-suppressing medication isn't just to stop men visiting prostitutes. What if someone (through no choice of their own) has a high sex drive and wishes for it to be reduced? Surely they should have the right to access appropriate medication to rectify this.

I agree it should be legal, for many reasons. Societal stigma against both men who see sex workers and women who work as them should stop and should hopefully be reduced with the law regulating the practice. I think many women would not want this though, it would probably affect their earnings (tax aside, many already pay). Its a no brainer really, everyone would be safer and prostitution is going nowhere.

As I said I do get your point and it is very logical, what would you do though make it law for every male and female who communicate to film it? Isnt that heading a bit into Saudi Arabian territory? Its just not practical, I can see you think it is but maybe for you, for most people they would never have the guts or whatever to ask for this, many blokes find it hard chatting up women as it is lol never mind asking at the intimate moment if they can film it as evidence he hasnt raped or forced her!

Can you see many men wanting their libido reducing? How many sex offenders do you think would voluntarily castrate themselves? Men do not want to do this, no matter who they are it is to them destroying their 'manhood'. Of course though yes it should be available to those who want it. Why isnt it already given to sex offenders on licence and paedophiles in the community to supress their sordid desires?
Original post by Ray Barone
Racist.

Its not racist its what i've observed, most asian families are very conservative and strict in comparison to white families who are not!
Original post by mel0n
And even if they did target Asian girls, I don't think that it would be as out in the open because if the family of the girl found out they would bury it under the sand because it'd bring shame on their own daughter as well according to them. Ofc this isn't always the case but a lot of them do think like this..

True:frown:
Today in Carlisle another one of these paedophiles has just been jailed for 15 years for abusing children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2144295/Takeaway-boss-Azad-Miah-groomed-girls-young-12-sex-jailed-15-years-police-investigate-possible-links-Rochdale-gang.html

This disgusting b*stard gave one of his child victims chlamydia and gonorrhoea.
I have read that there are more cases on the way but didn't expect another this soon. this time a Bangladeshi in Carlile.
Another kebab shop owner.

Thanks for the Daily Mail link. I was going to use The Guardian but funny enough, they have chosen to not cover it.

The Times reported that one of the girls showed her phone to a PCSO with 50 texts from this creep asking for sex.The PCSO never followed it up.

Drop a bit of fluff off your glove and these PCSO's are on you like a tramp on a dropped chip. A child presents them with evidence of sexual grooming and they walk away.
Original post by Ray Bradbury
I have read that there are more cases on the way but didn't expect another this soon. this time a Bangladeshi in Carlile.
Another kebab shop owner.

Thanks for the Daily Mail link. I was going to use The Guardian but funny enough, they have chosen to not cover it.

The Times reported that one of the girls showed her phone to a PCSO with 50 texts from this creep asking for sex.The PCSO never followed it up.

Drop a bit of fluff off your glove and these PCSO's are on you like a tramp on a dropped chip. A child presents them with evidence of sexual grooming and they walk away.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/may/15/takeaway-owner-jailed-child-prostitution?INTCMP=SRCH

:smile:
I stand corrected.
I assumed it would be on the general news front page.
Original post by Ray Bradbury
Disgusting pigs.
Just now on the BBC news the police said "There may have been as many as 50 men involved":mad:

It defies belief really. I know some out there will make it into a race-issue but it doesn't matter who's doing it to whom, it's downright disgusting. And they can't really be Muslims or a follower of any religion....if they were they wouldn't commit such an act. Just thinking about it makes me sick in the stomach. Rochdale/Heywood is just literally down the road (as I live in Manchester) so it sadly brings it a lot closer to home.
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
It defies belief really. I know some out there will make it into a race-issue but it doesn't matter who's doing it to whom, it's downright disgusting. And they can't really be Muslims or a follower of any religion....if they were they wouldn't commit such an act. Just thinking about it makes me sick in the stomach. Rochdale/Heywood is just literally down the road (as I live in Manchester) so it sadly brings it a lot closer to home.

I'm not sure I buy that. I don't remember loads of Catholics claiming that the paedophile priests weren't catholics when that started coming out.
They may have had to have been dragged, kicking and screaming to face up to the fact that there were people of their religion in their community doing these vile things, but I don't recall voices saying that they weren't catholics.
Original post by badcheesecrispy

Also, as marcusfox said no white people complain about this being discussed nor do they deny its a problem or say 'well, black people do this...', or 'your a racist whiteaphobe', 'your generalising all white people by mentioning this!', to try and stifle any debate, like so many of those of your creed do. Why is it that muslims etc take the discussion of sex beasts in their community so personally, yet white people are better able of accepting that there are people of their race/nationality that are perverted and that there is a specific problem? .

What do mean by "my creed" ?

Original post by badcheesecrispy

Anyhow, I originally asked if sex offenders would be majority white in africa or china, seeing as though you said that a white person is more likely to be a sex offender. Instead of admitting you were wrong in saying this, as of course in white majority countries most sex offenders will be white (and that doesnt mean that white people are more likely to be a sex offender), you introduce a red herring of the highest order and start going on about sex tourism in Thailand.

Admit it, you were strawmanning and you were wrong.

the amount of white european people in china wold be absoutley neglibile, maybe less than a half of a percent - the amount of white people in thailand is a far more significant minority group- and more comparable to percentage muslims living in the UK .
Thats why it is a perfectly relevant to the statement you tried to make. Thailand has a massive problem with white (mainly british) men sexually abusing children there and other far eastern countries. So clearly people in glass houses should thow stones (using your own logic).
who is strawmanning now?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by marcusfox
The difference is, the Thai authorities recognise it as a problem, they don't sweep it under the carpet as racism.

Plus when an article about one or more of these disgusting creatures appears in the media, and discussing why some white people like to go to these countries where it is easy to get young girls/boys and the enforcement isn't as tight in the UK, white people don't start screaming bloody murder about racism, whitey-o-phobia and deflecting about sex crimes committed by other races, or any number of innumerable excuses used on this thread by some.

Who is sweeping anything under the carpet, this case has made headlines in every national newspaper? to correct your incorrect assertion about 'asians' isnt sweeping anything under the carpet. If you are going to argue a point, just ensure you are smart enought to make accurate points.
And i think the idea of "whitey-o-phobia " is well and truly alive, based on efforts on this website.
Reply 351
Original post by I-Am-A-Tripod
What do mean by "my creed" ?

the amount of white european people in china wold be absoutley neglibile, maybe less than a half of a percent - the amount of white people in thailand is a far more significant minority group- and more comparable to percentage muslims living in the UK .
Thats why it is a perfectly relevant to the statement you tried to make. Thailand has a massive problem with white (mainly british) men sexually abusing children there and other far eastern countries. So clearly people in glass houses should thow stones (using your own logic).
who is strawmanning now?

Muslim, presumably.

We'll see some evidence for this. Also that the police ignored it for years, if we're trying to draw similarities.
Original post by Bonged.
Muslim, presumably. .

wrong, but then i didnt exoect an intelligent correct deduction.

Original post by Bonged.

We'll see some evidence for this. Also that the police ignored it for years, if we're trying to draw similarities.

plenty of evidence, and news reported cases for white british men being arressted for paedophilia in thailand alone ( as posted in this thread)
Reply 353
plenty of evidence, and news reported cases for white british men being arressted for paedophilia in thailand alone ( as posted in this thread)

Cool, I'll have links. Remember that the thai police must have been ignoring it like our police - if you are to draw any similarities. Also, you must find evidence of white people accusing the people that are trying to protect these abused children of "whiteophobia" and "demonising a community". lol.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bonged.
Cool, I'll have links. Remember that the thai police must have been ignoring it like our police - if you are to draw any similarities. Also, you must find evidence of white people accusing the people that are trying to protect these abused children of "whiteophobia" and "demonising a community". lol.

im sure the thai police do ignore some of it, perhaps most of it- if you have ever been to thailand, you will know how the bribe system works - so the reasonbley well-off white paedophile will be ignored for arrest in most cases more regularly than they would in this country, that is part of the reason they go to countires like that.
And i think this guy that looks like harry potter (forgot his name) already brought up 'whitey -o-phobia'
Reply 355
tight pussy ftw

also im surprised at the lack of racial hate
Reply 356
im sure the thai police do ignore some of it, perhaps most of it- if you have ever been to thailand, you will know how the bribe system works - so the reasonbley well-off white paedophile will be ignored for arrest in most cases more regularly than they would in this country, that is part of the reason they go to countires like that.
And i think this guy that looks like harry potter (forgot his name) already brought up 'whitey -o-phobia'

I said I would have evidence for your previous claims, which you have not provided.

How am I to believe your current presuppositions without evidence?

Yeah, he did. You didn't counter.
Original post by Bonged.
I said I would have evidence for your previous claims, which you have not provided.

How am I to believe your current presuppositions without evidence?

Yeah, he did. You didn't counter.

posted in this thread are names of various brits that have been charged with child abuse type offenses in thailand, if you are interested you can look them up.

i didnt need to counter, i replied pointing out his (and the standard) hypocrites stance
posted in this thread are names of various brits that have been charged with child abuse type offenses in thailand, if you are interested you can look them up.

i didnt need to counter, i replied pointing out his (and the standard) hypocrites stance

You need proper sources to prove this is the same situation...also proof that 4% of the Thai population is white british.

Also proof that british white men are way over-represented in the stats of underage abuse in Thailand.
Reply 359
If you watched the documentary on it several months ago, you'd know that one of the victim's mother knew about the abuse and had to let her daughter go with these men for fear of their lives. Ultimately the men are to blame, but I think I would've moved out of that community asap if I knew people were doing that to my daughter. Also, the police refused to give bodyguards to a victim who was trying to prosecute so she had to drop her case, so the police were definitely responsible for not stopping the abuse.
Being Muslim is described as believing Allah is the one and only god and prophet Muhammed was his messenger, I'm not going to sit here and denounce these men because the facts are they were Muslim, two men were regular members of a congregation. There are Pakistanis (including women) who do believe in White Women) being worthless, but I would not generalise and say that applies to every Pakistani in the country.
Oh and to the person who pointed out one of the criminals being from Afghanistan, the **** the Taliban (supposedly Muslim!) do in the mountains to young boys sickens me.

Latest

Trending

Trending